My husband & I needed a week of relaxation and although we knew the weather would be very hot in July, we chose to go to the Canyon Suites from July 5th- 11th. The weather WAS hot but the Canyon Suites was the best place we could have chosen. It started with our arrival when Natalia welcomed us & took us to our room - a gorgeous suite overlooking the golf course and Camelback Mountain.
For the next few days, we lounged around the pool with Marcel & Ben taking such great care of us. It was super hot out there with couple of days 110+ and they made sure we had lots of ice & cold drinks as well as bringing cold facecloths to help cool down. There were only a few people around the pool so they had flexibility to move some umbrellas around so we could be in the pool and get protection from the sun - sweet!!
The restaurants were also great, and our first night at J&G Steakhouse, they brought us desserts for our anniversary & my husband's birthday. We had told Natalia we were celebrating both occasions & she obviously passed the information on to the restaurant - very nice touch.
We did take a tour up to Sedona one day and although a bit cooler, it was still in the 90s. The highlight of our day was our 2-hour Pink Jeep Broken Arrow tour. PJ our guide was so much fun & the views of Sedona were breathtaking!!
Having travelled to several caribbean islands, to different parts of Mexico, and to Maui, this was our first vacation where we not at a beach, but it wasn't an issue and we will definitely go back to the Canyon Suites (maybe not in July). So thank you Natalia, Alex, Marcel, Ben & all the staff at the Suites as well as the many staff members we interacted with at The Phoenician. It was an amazing vacation & we will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician. From sterling silver coffee and tea service, a private infinity pool, to chauffeured resort transportation, our guests enjoy unrivaled signature features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.