I have been coming here for over 12 years now and stay either at the Canyon Suites or Phoenician, which are about the same, but Canyon Suites are a little nicer & more private-has its own private pool which is great if you want to sit back in peace and totally relax.
The staff always goes above and beyond. The king room I booked was sold out when I arrived & I wasn't going to be comfortable in a double bed room so they upgraded me at no cost to a beautiful suite. It was really nice to finish working and then relax at the main and private pool area.
We invited friends to join at the main pool & they brought their kids, there's adult & kid friendly areas, large water slide-games and activities in the summer.
Must eats in the area: Culinary Dropout, Olive & Ivy, Mastro's steak, & That's Amore Gelato
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician. From sterling silver coffee and tea service, a private infinity pool, to chauffeured resort transportation, our guests enjoy unrivaled signature features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.