The best resort experience I've ever had. My teenage nephew and I spent two nights here in mid-August. Definitely enjoyed the offseason rate (golf green fees were only $37).
The service was impeccable. Alex B. served as our attention-to-detail ambassador. Every staff member was diligent, helpful, and made us feel at home. The cleaning staff even organized the handful of change we left on the desk in the room.
The room was immaculate. The bathroom was huge and included a small tv. The room overlooked the golf course.
The pool was shallow but was a reprieve from the heat. There were only a few guests there during our stay. It was hot!!! I understand why it is a winter destination.
Alex recommended we eat at The Mission. It was a delight.
I will visit Scottsdale again only if The Canyon Suites is available. My nephew couldn't stop talking about our stay here.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician. From sterling silver coffee and tea service, a private infinity pool, to chauffeured resort transportation, our guests enjoy unrivaled signature features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.