“Fast service, friendly staff, quality food and well priced. A must try!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Takeda Thai By Moulay

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale & Shea
Description: At Takeda Thai, a fine dining and full bar restaurant, we pride ourselves in bringing you the finest quality of Thai cuisine. We only use authentic Thai herbs and spices with no flavor enhancers. We place great importance in each step of preparing each Thai dish:from selecting knowledgeable Thai chefs who can prepare and season food to Takeda Thai’s standards to hand-picking the freshest and highest quality Thai ingredients. No matter what you order, you can be certain that each dish is prepared just for you.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fast service, friendly staff, quality food and well priced. A must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Arrived with a party of 6, was promptly seated. Food was excellent, I had the pad thai and it was by far the best I've ever had. Mulay provided us with great service, always making sure we had what we needed. When someone in my party was unsure of a specialty drink, he brought a free sample that was a full drink itself. Overall amazing experience, I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who like Thai food.

• Visited April 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Was in AZ for business and stumbled across Takeda so i gave it a try... You can tell a good Thai restaurant by their Pad Thai and this was some of the best I have ever experienced, light, incredible flavor and it didn’t stick together in one large clump… That was the start and the dishes to follow were just as good! Great atmosphere and friendly service, I will be back… actually it will be a stopping place on all of my visits to Scottsdale.

Calgary, Canada
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband, son and I recently tried Takeda Thai and loved it. The restaurant ambiance was nice, service was excellent. Our son is now a Thai food convert!
Claire

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Just an all round Great place to eat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am a 17 year old teen, and am not a thai person at all, but this place was great. The service was great, the people were nice, happy and non-intrusive, but most of all the food was amazing, I would go there again, and again if I could. I would recommend the Pad See-eww, it was great.

Homer Glen, Illinois
“Fantastic food and friendly folks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I love Thai food and we always try to find a good Thai restaurant when we travel. While in Scottsdale we happened on Takeda Thai, which turned out to be a taste adventure. Moulay and Sara were very attentive and fun loving people, who take great pride in delivering good food. And they should be proud, because the food was fantastic! We had The Pad See-ew and the Spicy Noodles which were both delicious. We finished off with some coconut ice cream and left as two very satisfied humans. Next time we are back in Scottsdale, we will definitely be visiting our new friends Sara and Moulay!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere