“Awsome, Excellent Courses and very comfortable stay.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Meridian CondoResorts to your Saves list
Meridian CondoResorts
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   8390 E Via De Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85258   |
missouri
“Awsome, Excellent Courses and very comfortable stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

A first class vacation. A lot of nice Courses with scenic views. Well worth the trip. looking forward to returning to Meridian Condo Resorts. Service was excellent and very friendly. They would accommodate all of my request.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
KC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

Meridian Condos over exceeded my expectations by far! From the moment we checked in, we never had one problem. The condo was beautiful. There was plenty of room and had everything in it that we needed to cook and grill out. The bbq pits were really close to our condo and were natural gas so you could grill instantly. It felt like home. The condos are gated so it gives you that sense of security. The pool and hot tub were excellent, especially after playing 36 holes of golf in a day. The location was great. Close to plenty of dining and nightlife. The golf courses my buddies and I were set up at were great. They were all in tip top shape! Meridian even gave us maps and directions to every course we played so we didn't get lost. We just had a blast!!!

St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

I had a great time at the Meridian Condos in Scottsdale, AZ. A group of us were there for a little getaway and it was everything I imagined and more. My friends played golf all day long on different courses around town and I was able to relax and enjoy my time at the pool. It was so nice to be able to walk out of the condo and down the path right to the pool. It was never very crowded nor did I have to watch out for lots of little kids. I was able to relax, read my book, listen to my music and enjoy my time in the sun. I was also able to work out in the mornings either in the gym or by going for a run close to the condos. The resort is also very close, walking distance, to many places to grab a quick bite to eat any time of the day. The condo was nice to be able to have the bed rooms, a living room, dining room, and a kitchen. We were able to BBQ right outside of our condo one night and it was very convenient to have a pretty full kitchen at our disposal so I didn't have to worry about getting napkins, forks, plates and everything else as well as the food. It was also nice to have the security of the gates being closed at night so you needed a code to get in the condos and didn't have to worry about random people being around outside at night. I would love to go back some time, sooner would be better.

texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

We had our bachelor party this weekend at Meridian and it was great. They have BBQ pits, volleyball courts, jacuzzi s, and location. They stock your kitchen with groceries and you have plates and pans to work with. The resort is descent cab rides from all golf courses, liquor stores, and strip clubs. I could not have asked for a better place to end my freedom.

• Stayed March 2009
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

8 golfers, 6 days of golf, 2-2 bedroom condos, not easy to satisfy, but Meridian Condo Resorsts made it happen and postive feedback form all 8 golfers. Only negative, we could not stay 6 more days. I was the one who co-ordinated this week of golf and it was great working with the staff of condo resorts. We compareed golf courses and pricing with Meridian Condo Resorts giving me options on price, times and driving time. We played the same day we landed and played 27 holes at 2 courses for 2 days. There are a variety of resturants within 1-2 miles of the condo, with a grocery store within 2 blocks. I would recomend Meridian Condo Resorts to anyone going to Arizona----But YOU must do your homework on what courses that you want to play and read the reviews----they cannot read your mind. The next trip to Arizona---I will use Condo Resorts. Thanks Steve Watson.

• Stayed March 2009
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

The two bedroom condo had plenty of space for my family of four. The full kitchen and outdoor patio were great for breakfast. The workout facility was excellent, and the pool had a sandy beach area for my youngest! The location was great--next to shopping and golf. We would strongly recommend it to our friends and family!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Alberta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

First and Last Stay at Meridian!!

This was my group’s first golf vacation using the Meridian Condos and it will be our last. What a joke. The property itself is nice, but the way this group takes care of the condos is a joke. It looks nice at first, nice TV on the wall and a “leather” couch, but after a night or two we began finding things that lead us to believe they do not clean very well between guests. Garbage under the sink, very dirty carpets, towels you could almost see through and used tissues and other trash under the beds. On top of that we booked a complete golf package, we left the golf choices up to Meridian, told them we wanted to play good desert courses. We wound up driving across town 3 times in 5 days to play goat tracks. Folks, if your idea of a good course is Coyote Lakes or Hillcrest, have at it. We passed up on another golf vacation company to book this one, that was a mistake, Meridian told us the quality of the courses they would book us at was comparable to the other package….they were way off on that one. We should have listened to the sales rep at the other company and played the courses he recommended, one of which we drove past every day on our way to play golf in a dustbowl on the far, far west side of town. So, in summary, we liked the idea of staying in a condo and the property itself is nice, but the condo operated by this Meridian group was way below standard for “hotel type” of accommodations and their golf staff wouldn’t know a Par 5 from a NASCAR Race. Next time we will find a real golf vacation company, one that gives good service, takes care of their condos and knows what courses to play and doesn’t stick you on the cheapest tracks around just to lowball the price for you.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Meridian CondoResorts? Share your experiences!