I rarely write reviews but felt I must share with others my positive experience when I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale for six weeks. The choice of hotel was very critical for me as I was staying for an extended period of time for health reasons. I spent a lot of time researching hotels and chose this hotel based on the amenities and positive reviews. It met my expectations on many levels and will now be my hotel of choice when I come to the area.
Cleanliness is very important to me as I am well aware of the high risk of bedbugs in places with frequent travelers; this is a risk in hotels of all levels. I did a very thorough check of the room upon arrival and all was fine. During my stay, I was pleased to experience the high standard of cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel. This gave me a big sense of relief and peace of mind.
Customer service was first-class. This was important to me as I often was not feeling well and to know that my questions or concerns would be immediately addressed by someone caring and friendly made a big difference in my experience in a new place for the first time. Just the genuinely friendly hello by staff every morning was much appreciated. Unlike my experience at other hotels where I had no idea who the manager was, Jessica Torres is a visible presence and I was able to easily access and talk to her; she was also very personable and helpful. I was also struck by the personal approach overall of the hotel's functioning: a guest-of-the day program, receiving letters about the hotel's goings-on (some of them with my name printed on them vs. a form letter), an introductory/welcome letter from the head of the cleaning services...much appreciated.
The kitchen area had all I needed to cook for myself, including dishware, pots, silverware, etc.--that was great. I had requested a quiet room and it was very quiet--I had no sound disturbances during my stay. The bed was surprisingly comfortable (I have back problems so this was wonderful) and the black-out curtains were a great addition. The hotel is centrally located so it was very easy for me to find my way around a new town and the area is very safe. There was an updgrade to the internet/movie service during my stay so there are now many more options for TV/movie viewing.
For my long stay, I also was able to accrue Hilton Honors points which will allow me free stays at this hotel chain in the future.
I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. I felt very welcome and had high quality service and amenities. I am a perfectionist and very picky so if I can be satisfied, most people can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel is located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona just three miles from the Scottsdale Airport, making it the perfect accommodations option for anyone traveling to the Phoenix area for business or pleasure. Our hotel has convenient access to world-class golf, shopping, recreation, biking and hiking trails and all that makes Scottsdale a vacation destination in high-demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Homewood Suites Scottsdale
- Homewood Scottsdale
- Hilton Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton
- Scottsdale Homewood Suites