“BED BUG HOTEL ON THE NAVAJO NATION RESERVATION” 1 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Navajoland Inn & Suites
392 W. Highway 264, Saint Michaels, AZ 86511   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Saint Michaels
“BED BUG HOTEL ON THE NAVAJO NATION RESERVATION”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Upon driving all day from canada ive decided to stay at the first hotel i came across and i did well tryed too i was checkin in and i was approach by a very rude mean lady with long hair and glasses i came to later find out this rude lady was a fd mgr the general mgr must have been on drugs or something to give her that title this is besides the point i was woken up around 2am to tiny stings on my body i had tiny marks on my legs arms neck i didnt think much of it since i was so tired and sleeply after a couple mintues later i felt bugs crawling and biting my neck i jump out of bed and found bed bugs on the bed and ive manage to squeeze the one of my neck i then put 4 bed bugs in a cup call the front desk all i was told was the mgr will be inform in the morning i was not even another room no apoligies needless to say i spend the rest of the night in my truck in the morning i demanded to speak with the general manager/owner who did not want to speak with me or even give me a full refund i have never been insulted in my life i was told by the fd clerk supposely is the fd mgr that i was the one who brought the bed bugs with me even when i had the lil creatures in a cup is this how you treat your guest/customers for future readers do not stay at this bed bug hotel the entire staff will make you pay for havin bed bugs in your room and believe me you will not feel welcome your better off stayin elsewhere where you will be greatly greeted and welcome

• Stayed July 2012

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling through an came across this motel & at the time i was very tired an all i wanted to do was sleep. When i had checked in the front desk lady with glasses was very RUDE. I had expected more from an indepently owned business. The room walls had stains and th bed had hair i couldnt get my door opened and a lot of noise outside i had called for security but the older man way outside carrying food and eating it. I had asked for a discount and to speak to the manager but he didnt want to see me. PLEASE SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ELSE WHERE.

• Stayed July 2012
Oldsmar, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

After returning home from a two week vacation I saw an incorrect billing on my credit card. I called the hotel up to advise them they had the wrong amount charged on my credit card. They advised me there was a $500.00 fee for damages to my room. From all the other reviews it sounds like this hotel has many ways to get added fees from people that stay over night. Please beware...if you do stay I would have someone from the hotel go back to your room with you as you check out to review the room. But from some of the other comments that would not stop them from charging you added fees. The picture they have must be an update room they have not close to the one on my stay. If I would have seen the comments before I would have drove down the road.....BEWARE!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

front desk gave away my reservation and did not care, was rude and condescending. The girl at the front desk told me my room was given away and they only had a higher priced room, $20 more, when I asked why are you charging me more for something you did. She said, she did not care and if I wanted to I could try and find a room someplace else, she had already billed my card also. We took the room and the room was nothing like the pictures. Not even close! water damage on ceiling, water sprinklers not to code, fire alarm did not even work. what a hole in the wall motel. The TV did not work and when called the front desk I was told maintenance would be called, they never showed to fix the TV, not even after the 4th call.

Room Tip: do not stay in room 231, look at the other motel in window rock or stay in Gallup
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011 via mobile

Worst place I ever stayed. Gave away my room and charged me more for a new one. When i told her you are goong to charge me more for something you did thr girl at the desk told me good luck in finding another room. Tv did not work and when called I was told maintenance would be called, it never got fixed. worst customer service I have had in all my travels. DON'T STAY HERE!!

• Stayed November 2011
Page, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Stayed in the suite and it definitly NOT WORTH what we paid. The walls were dirty, the bathroom floors filthy and the sofa couch was uncomfortable. The maid left a note stating that she could not touch things, therefore she could not clean our room. We used to cards to pay for the room... One card was charge two nights and the other card charge another night, but we only stayed two nights. When called to get the charges straightened out, we got the run around and the person was very rude and even hung up on us. Our banks even called the hotel and they still have not refunded our extra charge. Needless to say, I do not recommend this hotel until it is upgraded both in accomodations and knowledgable and friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Avondale, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

After a long trip and being very tired we checked into this hotel basically becasue after I phoned them they assured us the hot tub was open and we could use it at the late hour we arrived. Hot should have never been in the description and it was so dirty brown bubbles floating in the brown water was disgusting! The dry sauna was not working. The carpet in the room was so stained and dirty we had to keep our shoes on. The sheets smelled and looked clean but the bed sucked had plastic under the sheets that made you sticky and icky all night. Do not waste your money or energy you wake up exhausted.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Still looking for a hotel?
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Michaels
Quality Inn Navajo Nation Capita... 4.0 of 5 stars 88 reviews
View all 1 hotels in Saint Michaels, ranked by popularity

Been to Navajoland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!