“Very nice place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 North Glassford Hill Road, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Prescott Valley, United States
“Very nice place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is a great property. Very well maintained and seems to be relatively new. Rooms were first rate, clean and fresh. The breakfast was well above average and the staff could not do enough for you. Will stay here again when I'm in the Prescott area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Buckeye,Az., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Always a pleasure to return to this Hampton.My wife and I are frequent travelers, we always stay at Hilton properties. There are no surprises, especially at this Hampton. From the time we check in until departure, the service is exceptional, accomadations sparkle and morning breakfast tasty. Can't say enough about the professionalism of staff. When in Presscott Valley we always return to this Hampton.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Casa Grande, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed at several hotels throughout our vacation to the Grand Canyon. Our seven year old grandson said he wanted to go back to the Hampton because it was nice. His eleven year old sister agreed. The only thing that was a disappointment was that they were not able to go swimming. There was a lightning storm the night we stayed. Sadly the Hampton couldn't control that but everything they did control was outstanding.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Prescott Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We split our week in Prescott between a small motel near downtown and this Hampton Inn. The only reason I gave this Very Good rather than Excellent is that unlike some other reviewers, we did not have a refrigerator and microwave in our king room. Would have been a plus with the 90+ degree weather. Nice, clean pool and although we didn't partake - did see others using the grill. Can go right across the street and pick up some steaks, burgers, etc. from Fry's supermarket. Walking distance to movie theater and restaurants. I would recommend Cork & Cuisine if like me, you tend to stay away from the chain restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Mingus Mountains. During thunderstorms you get a great light show and at othe...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have never had so much fun in a hotel in all my life! We stayed here for one week and had the time of our lives. We came to Arizona to be with a sick friend when her surgery was canceled for that week and rescheduled for the following week. We didn't want to go back home and fly out the next week..soooo we decided to go "on vacation" and get back in time to do surgery. We had no reservations, no idea of what we wanted to do or see..basically we were "clueless". We picked this hotel only because it was close to our friends house. We checked in..told the staff our story and before we knew it, we were no longer clueless. They gave us their recommendations, printed maps and color coded them for us, sent us to other cities and told us where to go and what to see. The staff was fun, enthusiastic and very well informed. I loved being a guest in the hotel. The rooms were large and tastefully decorated. There wasn't a kitchen but they did have a small refrigerator and microwave in a designated area when you walked into the room. The bathroom was large and conveniently appointed. Breakfast is served every morning and the coffee is great. I recommended this hotel to everyone I talked to since my stay here. The staff was exceptional. I will be going back to Prescott Valley in the fall. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: My room was lovely..it was on the 3rd floor..no problems ofany kind.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Show Low, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This Hampton Inn was extremely satisfactory. The employees were very helpful and the free coffee / hot chocolate was awesome! Felt as though I were in my own secluded location as I heard no outside noises at all while in my room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was extremely nice.The Hotel was clean, modern and comfortable. No complaints with my room; bed was comfy, A/C worked great and bathroom was spacious with great hot water pressure in shower. Location was excellent IMO. Easy to find, surrounded by restaurants, groceries, large retail chains, gas and even a movie theater. Breakfast was really good, variety of fresh choices, something for everyone. We didn't use pool but room was directly above it and I can tell you it was clean and well kept. It was used by others often but even when full of kids we didn't hear noise in our room. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We stayed in 429. Excellent view, directly above pool but room was very quiet. Not far from elevator...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hassayampa Inn
Hassayampa Inn
#9 of 22 in Prescott
4.0 of 5 stars 544 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!