We stayed here for one night, and it was okay. Our room with two queen beds was very small (not even big enough for a roll-away bed), and the bathroom was tiny. Beds were decent, and breakfast was fine. We did appreciate that it was very quiet, and the staff were attentive. All in all, there was nothing really exceptional about our stay -- it was just an average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the site of the Award Winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel - Prescott, Arizona. We are just 96 miles north of Phoenix. We are conveniently located near the entrance to Prescott's Gateway Mall, Costco and Wal-Mart and only 4 miles from the Historic Courthouse & Downtown Square. For your health & comfort this Hotel is entirely Non-Smoking. Free T1 High-Speed Internet Access & Business Center is available for our guests! Also, each room comes equipped with an office desk & ergonomic chair to provide a comfortable work environment. We offer 76 spacious, completely remodeled rooms, that are clean & comfortable and are all accessible by interior corridors and an elevator. Feature Rooms/Mini-Suites are also available that provide 30% more additional space over a standard room. Also, all of our rooms come equipped with a refrigerator & microwave! Every morning indulge yourself with our free Expanded Continental Breakfast that is served in our relaxing great room between 6:00 am and 9:30 am. Sorry, No Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Holiday Inn Prescott
- Prescott Holiday Inn Express