We are doing a long road trip and in traveling we prefer to have a base camp for 3-4 nights and then plan day trips from that location.
We chose this hotel in Prescott based on a recommendation and were so glad we did!!
Every staff member we encountered during our time here were amazing and so friendly and helpful. They always had a smile and made you feel so welcome and like an important guest.
The hotel itself is very nice and comfortable with many amenities including a free breakfast bar which included hot foods such as biscuits and gravy, usually a meat such as sausage, or bacon and a selection of eggs such as scrambled, or omelette along with a pancake machine, bagels, a variety of cereals and 2 -3 juices. We took day trips each day and after a long day of hiking and site seeing it was such a treat to come back to warm smiles from staff and hot chocolate chip cookies at the front desk!
The rooms are comfortable and have a mini fridge and microwave - beds are good with lots of pillows - they give you nice bath and body products (shampoo conditioner and body wash). There is free wifi included which always worked well and was fairly fast.
The hotel also has a small indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use, and a big bonus for us is that they even have a washer and dryer available (which worked out perfectly since we have been traveling on the road and needed to find a laundromat). There are no in room safes however if needed the front desk does have a few safe deposit type boxes which they can store any valuables if needed. We were able to fit a laptop, tablet and a large envelope without problems.
This was a fantastic stay and we would not hesitate to come back and recommend to friends and family. Thank you staff for a great stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the site of the Award Winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel - Prescott, Arizona. We are just 96 miles north of Phoenix. We are conveniently located near the entrance to Prescott's Gateway Mall, Costco and Wal-Mart and only 4 miles from the Historic Courthouse & Downtown Square. For your health & comfort this Hotel is entirely Non-Smoking. Free T1 High-Speed Internet Access & Business Center is available for our guests! Also, each room comes equipped with an office desk & ergonomic chair to provide a comfortable work environment. We offer 76 spacious, completely remodeled rooms, that are clean & comfortable and are all accessible by interior corridors and an elevator. Feature Rooms/Mini-Suites are also available that provide 30% more additional space over a standard room. Also, all of our rooms come equipped with a refrigerator & microwave! Every morning indulge yourself with our free Expanded Continental Breakfast that is served in our relaxing great room between 6:00 am and 9:30 am. Sorry, No Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Holiday Inn Prescott
- Prescott Holiday Inn Express