“Very pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix
“Very pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Really enjoyed our recent stay at the Prescott Resort. Our expectations weren't bad but weren't that high either but we were pleasantly surprised. Room was a good size, well decorated, clean and had a great view. Staff was friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Would recommend it and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Cave Creek, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife & I stayed at the Prescott Resort for two nights this past week. We were in a suite which met our expectations. Overall the hotel was very satisfactory with good customer service and well kept premises interior and exterior. We enjoyed the suite, however, my wife missed having a refrigerator and found the Internet service spotty (at checkout we were told the hotel had some problems when we were there - since corrected).

We found our stay very enjoyable would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I travel to Prescott and/or Sedona every week for business. I've stayed at a lot of hotels and resorts, most have a staff with subpar customer service standards. The Prescott Resort is by far the best resort in the Prescott area, the customer service was a solid "5 STARS"; from check-in, room service, to check-out. The room was very clean and comfortably furnished. All the rooms are luxury rooms that have views of the mountain to absolutely die for from the bed and/or from the full walk-out balcony. It was so quiet the entire night, even with the balcony sliding glass doors open. I haven't stayed at another resort with such amazing views and excellent customer service from the staff. I booked a few more nights the same night I stayed.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Loved our suite it had a beautiful view of downtown Prescott and surrounding hills.Our room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was very attentive. We enjoyed our brief stay and loved the weather. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a end suite on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been working 65 hours a week for the past 2 months and almost never have time to spend with my boyfriend. We wanted to take a nice trip up to prescott to enjoy the cool weather, scenery, and each other's company. This place was way beyond expectation. The location is no more than a half a mile from shopping, restaurants, and lakes and hiking area. The service was amazing, and we got an amazing deal on the room! Everything went smooth. The restaurant served me the best French toast I've ever had in my life. The manager was super friendly and attentive. I will be returning here again soon. Thank you so much for this axing experience. It really helped me relax and take a break from my crazy schedule.

• Stayed July 2014
Corona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Second time at the Prescott Resort. Gets better each time. Noticed some basic upgrades in our room like the slider and bathroom. Rooms are clean and well appointed. Our favorite thing to do is sit on the balcony and look over Prescott and mountains especially at sunset. The lobby, restaurant and bar are extremely well decorated. We enjoyed the salt water pool this time too. Plan to stay again in October.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Maricopa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I spent our 2nd anniversary here. We loved our room beautiful views for every room. Room very clean comfortable king size bed. We will definitely stay here again! The indoor pool facility was nice. The only thing was the pool needed some cleaning. The spa was awesome. Very relaxing. Nice workout facility.

Stayed July 2014

Been to Prescott Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!