“Quick getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 22 hotels in Prescott
Chandler, Arizona, Usa
“Quick getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here and really liked it. The rooms are very pretty and clean. It's up on a hill and I think it makes it more quiet. The food at their restaurant was delicious but I thought a little pricey. Their customer service is good but not great. I would say they do their job but don't go above that. I would stay there again for sure. I wouldn't eat dinner there though.

Room Tip: Very nice and I would ask for a view...

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Sun City, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Rooms are very nice and beds are very comfortable. Rooms have a laptop size safe and fridge. Room service prices were quite reasonable. I would definately here again.
Casino is nice but small and smokey.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Prescott, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Brought my friends here for a bacholorette party and I am honestly ashamed to call this the Prescott resort. Our town deserves better!!! From making reservtions on the website to check out was the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. This place has no valet, bell boys to help with luggage, the service in resturant was horrid and the food even worse and check out was a nightmare, they couldn't even process a credit card!!! We did not receive the AZ resident disc nor the credit that was to come with it. I have never been so embarrassed!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
PrescottResort, General Manager at Prescott Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from a recent stay at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center. I was disappointed to read your review of our hotel and I 'm very sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. Your candid comments and feedback are important to us and assist us in evaluating our service levels. I share all of our guest reviews with our team in an effort to stress the importance of the guest experience. Your review mentions several areas, which are of particular value to me and or team to approve upon. We will strive to make those improvements wherever possible.

Steve Bracety
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I decided to celebrate our anniversary at the Prescott Resort and Convention Center. When making the reservation I mentioned we were coming to celebrate our anniversary as well as business. Other hotels we have visited typically go out of their way to recognize a celebratory occasion with a card or bottle of champagne but not this hotel. My wife had stayed there approximately 4 years ago and said it was a really nice place to stay. We have stayed in several nice hotels in the Prescott area. The decor and furniture and fixtures at the hotel are very nice but the cleanliness was not there. For $165 per night tax included we expected much more. The suite furniture had a white particulate covering everywhere on the leather couches that easily wiped off with your hand. Furniture had not been wiped in who knows how long. The shower liner had mold/mildew all over. The bed was broken in such a way that our feet were elevated over our heads. We wound up sleeping at the foot of the bed to get to sleep. The refrigerator had sticky residue inside from a previous guests food or beverages. There was dust caked in the bathroom ac vent. We noticed a majority of these issues Saturday morning and called the front desk and stated that the bed was the highest priority. Front desk said they would send housekeeping manager to our room. We went out for the day and returned to find the room had been made up but nothing taken care of but used floss left on the floor. After making the complaint it would seem like our room should be immaculate but that was not the case. Then when trying to open the curtains the rod broke. We decided to eat in at the hotel restaurant which was the highlight of the stay. Though they were out of the initial appetizer and dessert we picked the appetizer and meals we ate were excellent. Overall the hotel was not worth the money. I would recommend the restaurant for the view and food. We spent just over $100 including tip which was for 1 appetizer 2 entrees and a $30 bottle of wine and 20% gratuity. I don't mind giving an establishment the benefit of a doubt but when they make no effort to correct the situation or offer to move you to another room it shows they really do not care. They did not ask how my stay was when checking out. We have certainly paid less in the Prescott area for nice suites that were dramatically cleaner. The hotel never got back to us during our stay. Very disappointing. We will not be returning and would recommend other travelers avoid this hotel in the Prescott area.

Room Tip: Spring Hill Suites or Hampton Inn both within 5 minutes of Prescott Convention Center
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
PrescottResort, General Manager at Prescott Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I'm very sorry we left you with such a poor impression of our hotel on what should have been a very special occasion for you and your wife. There seems to be a lot of things that were not right during your stay including some guestroom cleanliness issues that were not up to our standards. I apologize for the condition of your guest room and any inconvenience or frustrations that this experienced caused on you and your anniversary. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, when we fail to deliver, it is important for us to know. I also understand that you gave us an opportunity to address your concerns by reporting them to our front desk and we failed to follow through. I very much respect your opinions and observations and wanted you to know that we really do care about our guest's experiences. Your comments have been shared with my team and we have inspected the room you stayed in. The concerns you brought to our attention have been addressed. In addition, I will be using this review as reinforcement during our team training on how important it is to have proper follow-through.

I would like an opportunity to make things right, and for you to have a more favorable memory of the Prescott Resort. I also believe you deserve a more personal response to your review. If you choose to give us the pleasure of serving you again, please contact me directly at (928) 445-8154. I will definitely ensure that your stay with us will be exceptional and up to your standards.

Steve Bracety
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel every year when visiting Prescott. Front desk, housekeeping, restaurant, always the best. Every room has a balcony with fantastic views. Main lobby has an outdoor patio with seating areas and fireplace glowing at night. Small casino on first floor if you desire. Never any complaints and would highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Horrible customer service! Restaurant did not even acknowledge us, at all. After a long wait, someone finally came, slammed waters down on the table and walked away. No greeting, "someone will be right with you".. Nothing. Just walked away. After about 25 minutes, we walked out. Tried to order at least cereal for our kids to eat in the room, it never came. No call. .. Nothing. We asked the front desk what the nearest pizza place was, they told us we could Google it. Never will never stay at this hotel again and do not recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I like to come up to Prescott to escape the Phoenix heat. We always stay at the Prescott Resort because of its proximity to shopping, restaurants, and downtown historic Prescott as well as its amenities. These amenities include well appointed, spacious rooms and suites, restaurant, lounge, coffee shop, massage parlor, beauty parlor, pool, hot tub, and fitness room. There are also meeting and event rooms available as well as Bucky's Casino and Dining area.

Room Tip: The higher up, the better the views. There are five floors.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Prescott Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!