“Get what you pay for.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1105 East Sheldon Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Huntington Beach, Ca
“Get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'll start by saying they have the best rate in town. Keeping that in mind, it is hard to too much bad about this property.
I will say that the staff was always helpful and went out of their way to both check us in early and to move us to another room later that day when we decided that we did not like the first room.
The Quality of the hotel is actually a little south of average, as was the breakfast, but keeping in mind again that it is the lowest rate in town.
If dollars are tight, this will get you through the night.

Room Tip: No elevators, so may want first floor if mobility is a concern.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

After catching her pant-leg, on a bracket sticking out from the bed, and falling to the floor my wife was bruised and battered. I told management about it. The woman in charge never said she was sorry. All she could do is try to blame us for their negligence in fixing there property. When a man picked up the bed to fix the bracket I was appalled at the dirt under that bed! NASTY!They have a sign that says they make things right if you are not satisfied. WRONG. They do nothing without a fight. They eventually gave a $30 refund. My wife was soar for two weeks. Still no apology from the lady that was running the hotel that day. There are other hotels in Prescott. I reco9mend you stay in one of those.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fullerton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a room both here after we had been in town a couple of days. It was called Americas Best Value Inn at the time. Overall nice rooms, there was a couple of snow storms, and the heat in our room worked perfectly. Staff was nice and accommodating, and we were not far from anything in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We at the Quality Inn do hope to see you again soon!
San Antonio, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed 2 nights and had 2 rooms on the 3rd and 4th of May, One was ok, the other not. The condition of the motel in general is passable but there are many things that need to be corrected on the maintainance side and the front desk staff are not very helpful.
The room had problems with the A/C and it was like sleeping in a sauna. The front desk didn't even ask if we wanted to change rooms only that they would report it. The door closer didn't work so the door slammed ever time you went in or out. The toilet paper was set on the sink and the towel hanger was broken.
I feel they should have at least put the room out of order and moved us to a room where the A/C worked properly instead of just blowing us off because they were going to sell out on Saturday night. Putting money ahead of guest service.

Room Tip: Hopefully they will get the maintainance done properly and needs to be renovated to really bring it...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
New York, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My room had the good kind of ac-heater that stays on steady as opposed to the bad kind that bangs on and off all night, AND the window opened wide and my room was on the nice quiet side, so plenty of fresh air which is what I like. The place is kind of old and a bit shabby but really my single complaint is that the wireless internet did not work at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We are sorry about the wireless internet working poorly, we are working diligently on fixing this and we do hope that you come stay with us again soon.
Tacoma, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

No Internet first night. Placed two $100 "Soft deposit holds" on my account without my authorization and GM lacked the courage to speak to me. Staff claimed it was not their doing and they would not fix it. So, I was unable to access my funds as a result of this during this time. I've had hotels place holds on funds before but not $100, let alone TWO holds for $100. Bed was not comfortable, TV audio not acceptable. A/C was noisy, no stopper in bathroom sink, fridge froze my beverages b/c the controls were bad. Desk chair was very uncomfortable, and even though the staff replaced it, they were not polite about it. I will not stay at Quality again. I was in town on a family crisis and this only added to my stress. Not at all pleased with them. Breakfast was a joke. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service here was excellent. The manager Geri was so nice and helpful and gave us great insight on the the town. She made sure that we all felt right at home. The employees were all so nice and answered any question we had. The internet was great and the rooms were all clean. And the price was good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We do hope to see you again soon!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!