“OK” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1105 East Sheldon Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #19 of 22 hotels in Prescott
New York, NY
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My room had the good kind of ac-heater that stays on steady as opposed to the bad kind that bangs on and off all night, AND the window opened wide and my room was on the nice quiet side, so plenty of fresh air which is what I like. The place is kind of old and a bit shabby but really my single complaint is that the wireless internet did not work at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We are sorry about the wireless internet working poorly, we are working diligently on fixing this and we do hope that you come stay with us again soon.

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Tacoma, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

No Internet first night. Placed two $100 "Soft deposit holds" on my account without my authorization and GM lacked the courage to speak to me. Staff claimed it was not their doing and they would not fix it. So, I was unable to access my funds as a result of this during this time. I've had hotels place holds on funds before but not $100, let alone TWO holds for $100. Bed was not comfortable, TV audio not acceptable. A/C was noisy, no stopper in bathroom sink, fridge froze my beverages b/c the controls were bad. Desk chair was very uncomfortable, and even though the staff replaced it, they were not polite about it. I will not stay at Quality again. I was in town on a family crisis and this only added to my stress. Not at all pleased with them. Breakfast was a joke. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service here was excellent. The manager Geri was so nice and helpful and gave us great insight on the the town. She made sure that we all felt right at home. The employees were all so nice and answered any question we had. The internet was great and the rooms were all clean. And the price was good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We do hope to see you again soon!
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We hit a snowstorm south of Prescott in the pass. Wow, cars spinning out, tow trucks, ambulance, police. We made it unscathed. Gertie(GPS) directed us to the Quality Inn in Prescott. So happy to stop. Price for us was 75.55(seniors--AAA) Room was clean, wi-fi was good. Able to skype kids. On to Grand Canyon tomorrow.

Room Tip: Kind of weird as in entrance to room was on street with patio doors facing courtyard, No complaints...
Shikash G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I am glad you decided to stay with us!
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room cost $50 and was within walking distance to downtown - what a value. The room was dated but clean and a good size. The staff were helpful, particularly Geri, the supervisor who checked us in. Breakfast was OK - would stay again.

Chino Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Looks like the property has just swithched to Choice Brand. It used to be ABVI. Wow it looks so much better than before. The front desk staff greeted us immediately. Geri was very kind and knowledgeable. Breakfast was great. Rooms have been updated with new flat screen tv's, double pillow top beds and very nice linens. My dog will have to come next time since they are pet friendly. I will definetely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
It was our pleasure to have you stay at our property on your last visit! We do hope that you return soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

internet would not function. took quite a lot of adjustments to make the heater work. I didn't want to shower too long because the way to plumbing was leaking I knew they were getting wet downstairs. the breakfast consist of all processed foods. it wasn't even a real orange juice. even whiskey row just so so

• Stayed February 2013
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I do apologize for your previous stay at my property. I do however hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!