“As a last resort stay here.” 3 of 5 stars

Best prices from these 7 sites
Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Prescott to your Saves list
Motel 6 Prescott
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1111 E Sheldon St, US Hwy 89 to US 89 South/ E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301   |
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
San Diego, California
“As a last resort stay here.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The non-smoking room reeked so much of cigarettes I opted to stay outside in the RV and keep the dogs with me. The room was clean and basic like all Motel 6's, just really smelly. While I had a lovely, quiet night, my husband complained that it was really noisy. It would be nice if Motel 6 staff could verify if their "non-smoking" rooms stunk of cigarettes and then not put non-smokers in them. And maybe have areas for people who request quiet, and another for noisy ones?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. My pet and I were in room 127. The room was immaculate and the bed comfortable. The service was good and the staff kind and friendly. My room faced the back as I had requested and was quiet. I had low expectations and was delighted to find it suited my needs for a two night stay over Thanksgiving. I am extremely particular, but flexible. The Hasseampa (sp?) is more my style, but not pet friendly.

Room Tip: I would suggest calling the hotel directly and being very specific about your needs. It was importan...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Lexington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This hotel was not cheap but not expensive either. Room fairly clean, and bathroom and TV worked well. Not too noisy outside. Place is also right next to a good restaurant, and a short ways away from a convenience store. Check in and check out were easy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Laughlin, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The only reason we stayed there was it was pet friendly. The room was very small and not kept up very well the bathroom door had obvious signs of repairs I.e patches and a bad paint job the carpet was a wreck I WOULD EXPECT MORE FOR $64 A NIGHT.We stayed in room 119 on 9/2/13 and it was one of the worse rooms i have stayed in ,in years not to mention they charge $3.24 a day for WiFi.Will NOT stay there again.

Room Tip: Check around there are plenty of motels in town and most have to be better then this.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
El Paso, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were their last week for a funeral so we were hardly ever in the the room. We stayed in room 113 and noticed the day we were checking out that we had bed bugs! Front desk said they will call an exterminator to take care of and that's it. Me and my father have been itching ever since we got back and its really bad. Price was great tho, if you decide to stay here check your beds!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fullerton, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The snow made the trip ever more awesome. We had a room facing the mountains and the view was nice. It was just your typical Motel 6, nothing spectacular. We would stay again. The rates were decent, and its not far from anything in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed here four or five times over the past two years and have been consistently pleased. It is Motel 6 so no frills, but the value is excellent. It's clean and the staff is pleasant and friendly. I travel a lot with my little dog and this is one of our favorite stops. They always offer poop bags and dog treats, too. Very nice place to stay for a small budget.

Room Tip: Off Sheldon.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Prescott? Share your experiences!