“We liked it!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4499 Highway 69, Prescott, AZ 86301 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Prescott)   |
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Prescott
Tucson, Arizona
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

We stopped in with no reservations. Showed them my govt ID and AAA card, was given a great rate and was checked in with in 5 minutes. This hotel was very clean, updated rooms with comfortable beds and linens. Our rate included a free drink from the bar and a made to serve breakfast in the little restaurant on site. I had the yogurt, DH had omlet like entry, and DS had crepes. We were all very happy with our serving size and the taste. I would, without hesitation, stay here again and recommend to my friends. Room was quiet and I didn't hear the neighbors. Room was large too with a nice grantite bath counter and clear glass stand up shower, no tub. Located down the street from a large mall.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

My husband, me and our pooch were guests at the Wyndham three days last week. It has been three years since our last stay at this hotel. We were very impressed with the property. It is beautiful and very well kept up. We had a room on the first floor. It appears that each room has a very small balcony that overlooks either the courtyard or the outside perimeter of the property. The blue spruce trees and green lawns are gorgeous.
The restaurant has breakfast, lunch, dinner service. They also have a prix fixe menu priced at $14.95 which was very fresh and adequate. Very nice

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

All employees were very friendly. They all had a smile and greeted me and my family everywhere. The Hotel is very lovely

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Prescott. Was quite surprised to see that they had recently completed a conversion process to Wyndham that included a significant renovation of the property. The room was excellant. Room included a nice selection of hot breakfast that was quite tasty. Would definetly recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Prescott, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

We called the hotel to let them know we would be checking in late afternoon and we were assured that we would have a 2nd floor room overlooking the mountains (rear of hotel). When we arrived the lady @ the front desk was rude and even though we told her we had requested a specific (and had been promised) room, she put us in a room overlooking the busy highway in front of the hotel. We were supposed to have a complementary breakfast during our stay (per our reservations) but when we showed up for breakfast the following morning we were told it would be $10.00 per person:( The scheduled checkout is 3:00PM but we were locked out of our room @ 9:00 AM on the last day of our stay at his hotel! I would not recommend this hotel! I have had better treatment/service at Motel 6. This is definitely not a "Resort" Hotel IMHO.

Mark W.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

I stayed at the property earlier this week on business. After reading some of the reviews, I wan't sure what to expect. I was very pleased with what I received though. The hotel has apparently gone through a renovation and did quite a good job on it. Overall stay was well above expectations.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

I had a long flight into Phoenix and had to drive to Prescott Arizona... I was tired and when I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by a smiling desk clerk (I cannot remember her name).. She gave me a suite and it was rather spacious I am a ByRequest Awards member and all my amenities were waiting in my guest room. I had dinner in the Black Canyon Grill, the service was wonderful and the meal was delicious, I am not a big dessert person but I found out the chef makes homemade desserts, I had the Flowerless Chocolate Cake.. I checked out Sunday Morning to drive back to Phoenix, I was in the restaurant as they were setting up the Sunday Buffett, when I come back I am going to get a later flight back home as the Sunday Buffett looked really good and the price was only 19.95. I will defiantly come back to this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott? Share your experiences!