My wife and our youngest son stayed here Friday night, Feb. 1st. Check in was effortless (thank you, Theresa and Megan!) The property is very well and well kept. They even put us on the side of the hotel where there were no cheerleaders. It was really quiet. Although we DID attend the State Cheer Championships the following day - GO SANTA RITA! ;-) The only negatives I have about this hotel (and they are very minor) are 1) the light on the porch can't be turned off and I like my room to be very dark, and 2)the bed is very hard - although my wife loved it. Other than that I would definitely stay here again. OH and the breakfast in the morning was very good as well (e.g. waffles, eggs, sausage, juice, and much more!) We didn't take advantage of the indoor pool/spa this go-round, but will check it out next time.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Prescott Hotel
- Wyndham Garden Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Quality Inn Prescott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel. Restaurant, lounge, indoor pool, spa, and beauty shop on premises. Whirlpool suites available. 4 miles to Whiskey Row. Pet lovers can enjoy our scenic pet walk trail and a complimentary pet treat bag per pet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Garden Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.