I had so much fun in prescott!! i travel a lot and ive got to say that the staff here is so helpful and really dedicated to making their guest feel at home. Thank you to paul and steph at the front desk for giving me great advise on restaurants and treating me like a friend. Also a big kudos to the ladies in housekeeping for a clean room. The rooms were a little outdated but it was comforting to know that everything was clean. only thing i would suggest is new decorations and automatic doors (however the man in the morning rick i think? was so helpful in getting the bags to my room). Had a wonderful stay and will return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites