We are from the valley and had family in town from St. Louis. We went to Prescott for a overnight trip and stayed at SpringHill Suites. Everything about the hotel was nice. The free breakfast was an added bonus. We sat on the very lovely patio. An employee by the name of Sarah was so helpful, she went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites