We found this hotel by accident, needing a place between Williams and Tucson after a long day at the Grand Canyon. We needed two queen beds for a couple and 15 year old daughter, and were given a handicapped suite by chance; I cannot comment on any other configuration. The living area was large and well-equipped, with ample charging room for all electronics. All three of us could sit and read comfortably. The beds were amazingly soft; the linens seemed freshly ironed and were amazing to stretch out in after a long day. The breakfast was standard for hotels. All staff were very friendly and smiling. The only reason I do not give it five stars is I would like to see a variety of yogurts, cereals, and fruits in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites