We stayed here on our way back to California after visiting the grand canyon. We stayed in one of their larger rooms which was very spacious for a family of five. The included breakfast was pretty good. The beds were comfortable. The place was clean and the staff very kind and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites