The hotel is within easy walking distance of the downtown district so you'll be able to leave the car in the hotel parking lot for the most part. The staff is very accommodating and will go out of their way to be helpful. The hotel is currently undergoing renovation that will last thru July but the workmen bend over backwards to minimize the inconvenience to the guests and are very polite. The complimentary breakfast buffet is extensive for a hotel lobby and gave us no incentive to have this meal anywhere else - this saved us a significant amount of money. The indoor pool is well maintained and proved a welcome refresher at the end of the hot afternoons.
My only criticism is that the rooms are rather small for the label of "suites" and the beds were far too hard for my comfort. Other than that, this is a great mid-range hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites