I've stayed at this chain for years. This location is under a renovation when we were there. So obviously it needed updating. The suites seemed smaller than those of other locations. Should be nice when the construction is done. They did accept our small dog which was nice. Breakfast is good, plenty of seats and choices. Nice pool, kids had fun. I would stay here again after the remodel. Just blocks from Prescotts famous Whiskey Row. Front desk called us a cab to go out in, and an old '50s style Marathon Checker cab picked us up- took us to the bars for $3 plus tip. He gave us his card and we called when ready to leave and was there in a minute! Great choice by the desk- loved that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites