“Best stay in Prescott ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free market item
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best stay in Prescott ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Helo Everyone,

I would like to tell you all what a wonderful place Springhill Suites in Prescott, Arizona is. The staff that I had the privledge of talking with, Mary, Theresa, and Arron were the most helpful and polite for such a crazy weekend. You see, we went up to see the Prescott Court House Lighting, as we do every year, and it gets very populated this time of year. In years past we had not had such a good experience with the hotels in Prescott but this time we hit the jackpot with this Marriot hotel. The Springhill Suites are within walking distance to the court house and that's important with all the traffic in downtown on busier weekends. They have spacious rooms with clean sheets, a nice pool, hot tub and they greet you with warm cookies and a smile. The Springhill is also very geared towards families with cookie decorating in the lobby for the kids, pictures and crayons to keep your little ones busy with hot chocolate and candy canes too. For the adults as well as the hot tub, they have a nice fireplace area with comfortable seating so you can read a book or just relax with a hot cup of coffee. If you are ever traveling through please stop and enjoy the hospitality of these wonderful people and ke a look at all the unique and unusual shops that the downtown has to offer. I also recommend the Court House Lighting. It was magical and a nice way to start off the Christmas season. I really can't say enough good things about this hotel. My friends and famiy will definately rebook for the next court house lighting in 2012.

Room Tip: Just ask for any of the compitent staff ( Mary Theresa or Arron ) and they will help you find the ro...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Made reservations with the manager, Holli, for a special weekend getaway with the wife. Holli helped me get exactly the right room, maintained repeated contact via email with me, made diner reservations for us at a great local restaurant and even put sparking cider in our room because I had told her that my wife and I hadn't had a day off together in a long time!

People, this is how GREAT customer service is suposed to be! We had a great time and felt like the Hotel and staff were treating us as V.I.P.'s!

We will be staying again and again as we love Prescott and now, we love Marriott!!!!!

Room Tip: Our suite was great!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We had a nice stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, starting with our complimentary cookie upon arrival. We took the advice of other reviewers here and asked for a room on a high floor away from the elevator. This we received and found it very quiet. Our suite was nice, with kitchen facilities such as fridge and microwave. The only drawback was that the work desk was located in a dark corner, making it a bit difficult to read there. There is a pool and the usual frantic breakfast bar, although the lobby has a bit more room than some making it easier to negotiate the crowds. They keep the coffee away from the main part where the food is, which is convenient for those whose focus is on caffeine alone. This is a good choice if you want to be within walking distance of downtown restaurants and bars but also want a more upscale experience and a more modern facility.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Although the room decor is nothing special, just the standard current furnishings; the place is consistently clean and comfortable over all the years we have stayed there. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is nice.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Aztec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

Brittany, very friendly, went out of her way to help make our stay fun. Along with Holli, great dinner recommendations. Davina was also very helpful with our pet accommodations. Thank you again to all for our fun time, we would stay again when in Prescott.
LB, New Mexico

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Vail, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

This was a lovely hotel. I travel a lot, and it was comfortable, clean, and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I have not stayed here in several years. It is in such a great location in the downtown area so you can walk anywhere. The front desk greeted me with a warm welcome and always were attentive throughout my stay. When I checked into my room I noticed a very nice card & note from the Guest Room Attendant Michelle. It read "Have a wonderful stay in Prescott!! Let us know if we can better accomodate you!!! I travel alot and I was impressed greatly with just that little note. Also I met Michelle a few times throughout my stay. Keep it up Michelle. You Rock!!! I will be coming back again soon!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to SpringHill Suites Prescott? Share your experiences!