Nice place to stay for the money. Great location in Prescott, not to close to downtown, not to far from Prescott Valley. Nice room with comfortable beds and lots of pillows! Cable kept going in and out, but that was the service providers problem, not the motels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True "Down Home" hospitality is the foundation of the Best Western Prescottonian and we are literally expecting company everyday and treat them like our family. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and completed a total award-winning renovation of all our guestrooms and suites in 2007. Our central Prescott location is a safe harbor for the wayfaring stranger and our hallmark service will host their many returns as friends. Most of our guests enjoy an authentic, delicious Mexican meal at Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant located right on our premises. We provide a wide array of amenities and services to make your stay with us comfortable and convenient, like free high speed wireless internet access in all rooms so you can catch up on email with family and friends and there’s always the chance the office needs a little of your time. Relaxing in our outdoor heated pool is one of the most popular activities. How about a perfect way to start your day? A Free Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, every morning from 6am to 9pm lets you choose what’s best for you. The best breakfast deal in Prescott! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Prescottonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Prescottonian Hotel Prescott
- Best Western Motel Prescottonian
- Prescott Best Western