“Fresh dinner rolls to die for!!” 5 of 5 stars

928-776-4566
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: We take care and pride in all of the food that we serve. We use the finest ingredients available; such as fresh lump crab meat, as many organic products as possible, natural meat and no processed food. Our food is prepared from scratch and we think you'll taste the difference! We also pride ourselves on having excellent service. All of this in a cozy, inviting atmosphere.
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Fresh dinner rolls to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I have been here several times over the years. We really like the lunch menu but the fresh baked dinner rolls or to die for and I always over do it. They are so delicious and it's like the old saying "Bet you can't eat just one!!" I liked the chili very much as it was very tasty and just the right amount of fire flavor. You'll be hard pressed to beat this one for lunch at least.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

British Columbia
“Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant had a great atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. We go for their happy hour quite often and I would highly recommend it. One of the best happy hours in Prescott. It always seems to be busy which says a lot as only the good places are full.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona
“Take out.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Most eat in the restaurant. Raucous bar upstairs sounded fun. I guess they are quite busy but I was in just before closing. Very attractive and happy staff got my order right. Food was just not that great. In fact, son unexceptional I wont be going back.... maybe upstairs.

Visited October 2013
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went for an early dinner on Sunday evening, so the dining room was probably a little less crowded than normal. Not a bad thing - the atmosphere, service and food were all well above average. Our waiter, Angelo, did an excellent job, especially considering he had to go up & down the stairs for our drinks! Calamari was perfectly cooked, the cream of jalapeno soup (which I've never had before) was wonderful, my crab melt (yes, made with real crab meat) was so generous I could only eat half of it, and my boyfriend's Firehouse chicken had just the right amount of spice & heat. Wide beer selection, the boyfriend's request for a very dirty martini, with three olives & Kettle One vodka came out perfectly, good wine list - although I would have liked to see a few local or regional selections. Excellent local dining!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love, love, love the calamari - it was tender as could be. Then I had a meatloaf sandwich that was to die for!! My husband had the beef brisket sandwich which was also yummy. The prices are not over the top either. They had a TV that was helpful since it was Saturday and college football day. Drinks were good, I asked for a specialty drink and the waitress was a little confused, but she gave me a great drink requiring me to ask for a second one. Good beer selection. All around good place - we went there for lunch.

• Visited October 2013