“Apache Lodge - Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apache Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Prescott
Apache Lodge
You added Apache Lodge to your Saves list
1130 East Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86301   |
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Melbourne, Florida
“Apache Lodge - Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We visited Prescott for a one night stay and found Apache Lodge online. The place is definitely a 50's era motel, very quaint adobe look with rooms in the process of being somewhat modernized. The office was charming with antique office gear, the manager was friendly and efficient. The rooms were on the small side but very clean, comfortable bed, nice hot showers, etc. This is NOT a luxury resort but if you want a nice inexpensive place to stay this place is it. The Lodge is within 1 mile of Courthouse Square and Whiskey Row, very convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have stayed here twice and Apache is where I will stay any time I'm in Prescott. It is not the newest hotel but it is clean and the staff is great. Bed was comfortable and room was clean and quiet. I really like how close it is to the historic downtown. It is just a short drive or even better within walking distance. The price just can't be beat and coffee in the office every morning.

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've stayed a couple times now. Both times John went above and beyond to make us comfortable. The bed and pillows were so nice I wish I them myself.

The room price is easy, the coffee maker in the lobby is amazing!!! Parking is secure. I will come back over and over again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had the opportunity to spend three nights at the Apache Lodge with a group of lady motorcycle riders, and I want to thank John and his staff are the best. This is our second stay at the hotel, and both times the staff has been super, and gone beyond just checking us in. Yes, its an older hotel, but the value of the hospitality and the friendliness of the staff makes me want to say I will stay there again. You can see that upgrades have been done and are being done, and everything was always clean. We got well more than we paid for. Its quiet, easy in and out, acceessible to any parts of town easily.

• Stayed May 2013
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a cute hotel built in the 1940's. The hosts are extremely accommodating to their guests. I recently stayed there with a large group of girlfriends. We are motorcyclists and the hosts were more than accommodating to us -- they welcomed us with open arms!

Some of the rooms have been renovated and others have not. Some of the bathrooms are quite small with small showers. The beds are fairly comfortable. The rooms are very clean but some need some maintenance (chipped tile, older bedding, etc.). There are tables and chairs outside the room which made it very convenient for our group to get together in the mornings and evenings to chat.

The hotel is a bit outside of the Whiskey Row area (about a mile). You can certainly walk, but there are plenty of cabs available to take you to/from downtown.

Room Tip: Room 27 is recently renovated with a large, updated bathroom.
Cochiti Lake, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Recently stayed at the Apache Lodge in Prescott. I was having some physical difficulties (my movement was limited) but the people at the Apache made it seem as though I was at home. There was no pretense, just good, old fashioned concern and help. I met at least three folks who worked there -- one of them I believe to be the owner -- and under any circumstances I am sure we would all be friends. It is the only place I will stay in Prescott, from now on.
maganard

Room Tip: Ask the desk person -- will tell you anything about the rooms. It's as simple as that.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am an attorney, and very cost conscious. This hotel was very clean and economical. The proprietors are friendly and helpful. The room was extremely comfortable, with a charming little electric stove for heat, and tables and chairs set outside the rooms, which made it feel homey. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for an inexpensive but comfortable hotel, very close to downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo