“Great location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Prescott
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was our first trip to Arizona. We used Prescott as our home base for day trips to Sedona, Prescott, Jerome, Oakcreek, etc. The staff was very nice and helpful in recommending places to eat and things to do. Our room was quiet and clean. There's a Trader Joe's across the street so we grabbed snacks and dinner a couple of nights. Again, the staff was so polite and helpful. I'll write another review for Rosa's Italian and Papa's Italian. Thanks Prescott!

Room Tip: Grab a corner room on the back, Room 302. Next to the stairs and very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

230 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Park City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have traveled to Prescott on three occasions now for purposes of touring Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in anticipation of my oldest starting his Freshman year there. The two hotels in which we stayed for our first two visits were both nice but don't compare to the RI when it comes to overall comfort, value, and staff....Upon check in, Theresa (Front Desk Mgr) and Shelly (Rooms Manager) greeted us like family although we had never met them before....for our 4 nite stay they were always asking us how everything was and couldn't have been more gracious knowing we were leaving our first born son at college and driving off not to see him again for 3 months.....These ladies, as well as the rest of the staff are outstanding in what they do and are all tremendous asset to this property....as it turns out, there were plenty of guests staying at the hotel who were all living the same experience in leaving our kids at college....when we entered our room, we were astonished....huge, beautiful, spacious, clean, comfortable....was TOP NOTCH....plenty room for our family of 4! I am absolutely positive based upon significant digging and experience that the RI is the best and nicest place to stay in Prescott.....breakfast, ambiance, outdoor courtyard, location, property condition, pool, spa etc...were all great....On our certain impending and frequent visits to Prescott, we will only being staying at the RI....you should as well.....you will not be disappointed!!

Room Tip: may want to request a room overlooking pool or outdoor court if you are a light sleeper as the other...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have found my new go-to hotel in Prescott. My stay was terrific. The staff was helpful, my room was nice and roomy, and the extras (breakfast, nighttime snacks that I turned into a meal, free wifi) were very welcome. I was easily able to get work done in my room, which is a nice plus when you are travelling for business. I could easily see staying here for a family trip too--having the small kitchen would really be a plus. My only complaint was that my room overlooked the road, which was a bit noisy in the evening and in the early morning. Overall a very nice place to stay!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for one that overlooks the pool/mountain.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Eureka, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Wonderful property, desk clerks were some of the friendliest I have met in our travels. Room was great, view of the mountains was fantastic. Traffic noise on the highway was a little loud the first night, but didn't really notice it the second two nights. Breakfast and dinner was nice and a great bonus.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MargoCh, Public Relations Manager at Residence Inn Prescott, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello and thank you! We have an excellent team - genuinely friendly with a spirit to serve. We hope to see you again very soon.
Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Excellent customer service, clean, modern, and large rooms, great breakfast. This is the only hotel my husband and I will stay in while visiting Prescott. The staff is very friendly and Theresa Stalica, the Front Desk Manager, went way above and beyond to make sure our last stay was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you! We are glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chatham, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great place, we had a 1 bedroom perfect for us and 2 kids. Great fireplace, beds were really comfortable and staff was so helpful. Printed out directions for all places we visited and everyone was so nice and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
MargoCh, Public Relations Manager at Residence Inn Prescott, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you Beth for your review! We agree that the one-bedroom suite with the fireplace is perfect for mom and kids! Huge bedroom, fireplace and a full-kitchen - what more can you ask for when traveling with kids? Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Margo Christensen, Marketing and Public Relations. 928-925-6593 (mobile)
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and I decided to go on a road trip for Labor Day weekend in Prescott, Arizona and I surely knew where we were going to stay at. This is my second time staying here at this hotel and it was a even better expiernce then my first one. When we arrived to the hotel we were greeted by Theresa, by all time the best Marriott hotel employee i have ever met. She was so nice to all of us when we checked in. She even recommended us to eat at the Brewing at downtown and it was amazing! My friends and I loved our rooms very much almost to the point where we wanted to live in them! Like I said in on my title, this only hotel I Stay in At Prescott, Arizona.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Ivan! Thanks for the great review and we're glad your road trip took you through Prescott. Theresa IS great! She's been with our company for 8 years so she's a pro! Prescott Brewing Company is one of the best local favorites in town and one of our staff top picks. Hope to see you in Prescott again soon.

Margo Christensen, Marketing and Public Relations. 928-925-6593

Been to Residence Inn Prescott? Share your experiences!