This was our first trip to Arizona. We used Prescott as our home base for day trips to Sedona, Prescott, Jerome, Oakcreek, etc. The staff was very nice and helpful in recommending places to eat and things to do. Our room was quiet and clean. There's a Trader Joe's across the street so we grabbed snacks and dinner a couple of nights. Again, the staff was so polite and helpful. I'll write another review for Rosa's Italian and Papa's Italian. Thanks Prescott!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Prescott Hotel
- Residence Inn Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott in Prescott is the ideal place to stay for longer business trips and family vacations. Three different floor plans to choose from; studio, one and two-bedroom suites, all with fully-equipped kitchens. Included in the nightly rate is breakfast each morning, wireless Internet and manager's receptions several nights each week. Beautiful outdoor space includes a heated pool, two spas, children's pool, fireplace, BBQ grills and a firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.