“Great frito pie” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Aptos, California
“Great frito pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Their Happy Hour appetizers include a Frito Pie that is really yummy. The martini was good. The bartender was very friendly and told us lots of good stuff about the area.

Visited May 2014

Williams, Arizona, United States
“V-Day Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took my girlfriend here for Valentine's Day. We did not have reservations and only had to wait a few minutes. The Hostess had a table cleared and cleaned by one of the windows. She had Ahi Tuna Salad and I had Salmon. Both dishes were good tasting and hot. The bread was fresh and also very good.

My only concern: My Girlfriend likes sweet wine ... usually a Moscato. The waitress did not know her wines at all but, got someone else that gave us a sample of two of their sweeter wines. After picking out the sweeter of the two, this other lady brought back a glass of wine that was not the sweeter of the two samples. I ended up drinking it. Later in the evening we noticed Moscato on the dessert menu. We then ordered a Moscato. The staff should have know they had Moscato from the beginning ...

We would return to eat here again.

Prescott, Arizona
“Valentines Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I started out being greeted with a friendly smile by the hostess, shortly after that we were seated and greeted by our server. After we ordered the food came out quickly even though the place was packed for the holiday. The prime rib we both had ordered was cooked to perfection med-rare it came with 2 sides I chose garlic mashed potatoes as one, they were very smooth and creamy tasting with just the right amount of garlic, the other side was spaghetti squash which I usually don't eat, but this time it was nice and buttery tasting and delicious. All around a great experience I would recommend it to everyone.

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The water here was undrinkable. The prime rib was very over-cooked. I ordered my prime rib medium rare, and it came with no color, tough, and only 3/4" thick. The mashed potatoes had undercooked 2" chunks in it. I enjoyed staying at the hotel, but the restaurant there was just terrible. Go anywhere else!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had dinner at the Peacock Dining Room for my husband's birthday and had a good time. Loved the atmosphere and the food was great, too. We both enjoyed our food-me lamb and my husband fish. Staff was friendly. The dessert was yummy, especially the chocolate cake. This restaurant is the best one we have found in Prescott for a special occasion or just when we want to treat ourselves to a special night out.

• Visited December 2013