“Where to go for Serene Ambience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Prescott, AZ
“Where to go for Serene Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2008

We are local residents of Prescott and frequent The Peacock Room often as it is special in our hearts for excellent gourmet dinners, lunches and breakfast too! To be comfortable, and expect excellent service along with the delicious cuisine, this is the choice for us. We have ALWAYS been pleased with all of the above services and is our first choice in dining. We love the decor of the room, the friendliness of the staff, the white linen tablecloths and napkins, the presence of a fresh flower in a lovely vase, and the commaraderie of the staff adds to our joy for a most welcome dining experience. The presentation of all meals is exquisite. Most of all, the food is above and beyond our expectation of goodness. This restaurant is a must on your list when visiting Prescott.

Phoenix, Arizona
“A Special Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2008

In Prescott from Phoenix for a one night stay at the Hassayampa Inn. Room included complimentry breakfasts and we also decided to have dinner in the Peacock Dining Room. The decor is rich and like going back to the 20s when the hotel originally opened. The white tablecloth service was some of the best I had ever experienced with front waiter, back waiter, and excellent bus service. We had a filet and the evening special of stuffed salmon. Both were rich in taste and artfully presented on very hot plates. The breakfast menu was extensive, the presentation a piece of art, and the food delicious. Next time you are in Prescott be sure to experience the Peacock Dining Room.

Yuma
“Best in Prescott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2008

During our weekend stay at the Hassayampa Inn, my husband and I enjoyed one dinner and two breakfasts at the Peacock Dining Room. All three dining experiences were outstanding. All wait staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect, the presentation and taste of the food was excellent, and the atmosphere superb. We will definitely be back.

Scottsdale, Az
“The perfect dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

The was clearly a wonderful dining experience. Not only was the food the kind that makes you want to try the rest of the menu, but the excellent service made this a memorable experience as well. In addition to this perfect dinner, my husband and I also had 2 breakfasts that were also quite impressive.
Our dinner was more than I expected. Although the restaurant was quite busy, our waiter Ryan was incredible; he treated us like royalty! As a customer service manager, I can honestly say that this person knows the value of caring for the customers. He was prompt, professional but personable, and attentive.
The meals were incredible. I ordered the filet mignon and my husband had the rack of lamb. My steak was prepared and the perfect temperature. The rack of lamb made a very impressive presentation and my husband seemed to enjoy it. We also picked deserts after Ryan timed the desert plate promptly after our plates were cleared.
Our stay included breakfast each morning so I expected continental. However, breakfast in the Peacock Dining Room was equally special. We were seated promptly, and the waitress even pulled the table all the way out so we could sit more easily. We were advised that we could choose any of the very impressive breakfast options on the menu. We choose the Southwestern Prime Rib Hash and the Thumb Butte breakfast. And again, everything was prepared exactly as we requested.
Overall, the restaurant added a very positive touch to the memory of this weekend since it was our Honeymoon. We live in Scottsdale Arizona and have certainly experienced some of the finest and most elegant dining places...The Peacock Dining Room is at the top of that list! We will certainly re-visit this fine restaurant on our anniversary, or on our next weekend road trip.

PRESCOTT AZ
“Prescott's Great Dining Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

This is the place we go when we want a top-notch dining experience. The food is excellent and the service is attentive but never annoying. The staff members remember our names and preferences - even which side of the dining room we prefer. Menu has good variety and we each know that we will have a well prepared meal - I go for new or unusual things and he prefers old favorites. The environment is the one we prefer - good music, fresh flowers, etc. Guess we might be regarded as fussy about eating out but Peacock Room does not disppoint.