“Mr bob lashua” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 181 restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
“Mr bob lashua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Awesome food and friendly service, great atmosphere. I highly recommend it. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The pumpkin martinis are the best.

86% Recommend
Chino Valley, Arizona
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I can't believe my wife and I waited over 6 years to try this restaurant. We had the lunch buffet on Saturday and were very pleased. The garlic Naan bread was incredible! The buffet price also includes a choice of champagne or another drink. And the owner and staff are very friendly. We will be back for sure. We consider this one of the best restaurants in the Prescott area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coeur D Alene
“Buffet food didn't have much spice and nothing was very heat hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

The buffet food was okay, not very spicy and almost all the food was cool. The chicken tandoori as well the fried chickpeas were over cooked! The Nama garlic bread was good. Next time will order from the menu!

Visited November 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“Consistently great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been coming to Taj Mahal for years- shortly after they opened at their original Frontier Village location. I no longer live in Prescott and any time I come visit- I always want lamb boti masala and saag panir from here! I have tried several Indian restaurants across the country and this is still by far my favorite. The food is always good, the drinks are creative and complement the meal and I can always count on the owner Gil for a laugh. The "new" downtown location just adds to the pleasant experience and if you're in Prescott you must try the Taj Majal!

Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have been to the Taj Mahal several times, and every time I'm happy with it. The food is consistently good, there is never any problem with my order, and the staff is friendly and knowledgable. The owner is there every time I've visited and he is always happy to talk about how things are going and what his favorites are.

Go to Taj Mahal. In this modern world, it's so important to support local businesses, and this business is a worthy one. You get naan (a kind of fried bread) with any meal, and the garlic naan is the best. For an entree, order the Chicken Tikki Madras or the Chicken Tikki Masala. The Mango Lassi is an excellent drink, and if you're in the mood for dessert, try the Kulfi ice cream in several different flavors.

• Visited October 2013