“Dinner for 60!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Houston, Texas
“Dinner for 60!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Taj Mahal catered our reception and did a great job. Everyone loved the food and the value was exceptional. The Taj delivered seriously tasty food hot and fresh to the Tis art gallery, set up and boxed up the left overs. i highly recommend the Taj for dinner at their restaurant or to cater your next event. We had plenty of problems finding a restaurant to commit to our party and Taj came through with resounding results.

Visited October 2012

Mesa, Arizona
“Looks good on paper only”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Brunch buffet was bland and naan was too doughy and not crispy. Sevice was good. I had high expectation after reading the reviews, but the food was average at best and do kids under 5 have to pay full price for Brunch- $13.99 as well? We were charge and my son who is 5 doesn't eat hardly anything.

Visited November 2012
Goodyear, Arizona
“A new place in Prescott I love this restaurant the food is awesome I have traveled around the world and the food is beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Just off Whiskey Row you have to try this place especially if you are vegetarian or vegan. I used to be a Raven fan but they changed their menu ANC I went looking and found this jewel

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prescott, Arizona
“Even better with a friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Because I live alone and in this case live across the street from the resturant, I do buffet by myself.
Last night I had the pleasure of someones company.
We dinned in the Bar/dinning room and though neither of us drink anything but soft drinks, tea or coffee, we did not feel at all out of place in the bar area.
This was the first time ordering off the menu and it was a major decision choosing a new experiance.
My friend had "BUTTER CHICKEN" and I chose "Shrimp Kashmiri". We were both pleased.
The prices are a bit high, but the food was top notch and graciously served by a very accomidating lovely waitress.
The owner came to the table, pulled up a chair and made us feel like we were good old friends and had a nice chat.
I believe you should give it a try...if you like the foods of India, you will be pleased.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Best indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

When we lived in Prescott this was our favorite place to eat. Now we live in Scottsdale and make the trip to Prescott for more great food when we can. The food is amazing (better than anything we can find in the valley) and the ambiance is cozy and inviting. We are moving to Seattle soon and wish we could take the Taj Mahal Restaurant with us. Best indian food out there!

• Visited March 2012