“Excellent service, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Sedona, AZ
“Excellent service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had looked up this restaurant's website before we went there. When we got there, I noted that one of the burgers on the website was not on the menu. Our waitress said it was no longer offered, but she would have the cook make one up since it used common toppings. It was very good. My wife ordered the chicken and rice; she said it was very good. Portions are more than adequate. Since it was my birthday, the waitress offered a free slice of the pie of my choice, which was also very good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Prescott, AZ
“All Quality problems are Management Problems”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My friend & I ate dinner there tonight. Grilled fish & Battered Fish.

I explained to the server that the broccoli was old and had many brown shriveled patches. The rice was so over-cooked it was congealed into a glutinous lump.
I was offered a replacement; but said that I did not want more food from a kitchen that evidently has a serious quality problem.

Then we found one (of the two) battered fish was not cooked through.

The Manager, reported that the General Manager said the brown on the broccoli was ‘seasoning’.

Outcome: a very small discount was applied to the bill.

Conclusion: The General Manager is aware of the lack of quality; but cares not.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Claremont, California
“Very nice menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Service was very friendly. Food was very nicely served. Will visit again

Visited April 2012
Cornville, Arizona
“I'M EASY TO PLEASE, BUT THIS DINNER...UGH!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Really, I am easy to please. I usually don't complain...we stopped at Coco's on a rainy, cold April afternoon to have dinner before going to see a concert. We had been to Coco's in Flagstaff, AZ and loved the food. The server was prompt and the dinner menu looked good. I chose the "Cod Filet with lemon butter" which was listed as "new".
I opted for a salad, which came quickly and it was pretty good. The server brought us bread, which consisted of two pieces of pumpernickel and 2 pieces of sourdough. The sourdough bread seemed to be stale. Then the dinner came. The huge plate had a few broccoli spears on it, a small, maybe 3" baked potato and a cod filet that was about 5" long x 3" wide. It was breaded and more hard than crispy. I began to eat it and suspected it was not cooked thoroughly. It was mushy, wet, and the fish was kind of clear, not white like I expected. My husband thought it looked alright, so I kept eating. After eating about half the fish (which wasn't much), I gave him some to try. He immediately said, "No, this is not cooked through!" The server came by and I pointed out the fish and she said that it was cooked and it is always like that! She did ask me if I wanted something else instead, but since I had already finished half the fish, I felt guilty asking for something else. My husband had all you can eat barbecue ribs, got four, finished the four, and asked for four more only to offer me some because I left half the fish. To me, the ribs were fatty and greasy, so I declined. He then asked the server if he could take it home and he was told no, because it was an all-you-can-eat so leftovers were not allowed to be taken home! He was upset, because he didn't want it to be wasted, but was too full to eat it. The server came back a few minutes later, told him he could take the ribs home, and gave us 10% off our bill because I was dissatisfied. At least she made it right in the end, but I won't eat there again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
prescott
“Cheap breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Week days you can get a simple breakfast--two eggs, two pancakes and two bacon for $3.99 plus coffee at 99 cents. Service is good, and they know how to cook your eggs!

Visited March 2012