“A stay worth Returning to each trip to Prescott” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prescott International Travelers Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott International Travelers Hostel
Save Saved
You added Prescott International Travelers Hostel to your Saves list
111 N McCormick St, Prescott, AZ 86301   |
San Antonio, Texas
“A stay worth Returning to each trip to Prescott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Having traveled all over the Globe and stayed in many Hostels when I was younger. It was a great experience to find a Hostel in the US that was beyond excellent, but truely the best stay I have ever had in a Hostel. Eve is a great hostess, and Keeper of this establishment. She goes over and beyond for her patrons. The breakfast is more than moderate, and very healthy in every way.

It was a unigue stay and colorful in everyway. As the rooms where very artistic, and the inn was well taken care of. I strongly recommend a stay for any college student staying in the area. Or Weary traveler looking for a great, low fare rate, and looking to rest there body in a well kept place, and managed by a true warm hearted person. Her Karma made the stay great.

The location is centrally located in Dowtown Prescott. And your around great dining and other fares, and historical shoppin areas.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here for two weeks while I was seeing an allergist in Prescott. The hostel was within walking distance of my allergist's office and the staff happily and enthusiastically accommodated my dietary needs and schedule with regard to tea and breakfast. They are very friendly and are focused on creating a safe space where everyone's needs get met. For sure stay here, I will when I come back to Prescott.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Lakeville, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is warm and relaxed. They will go out of their way to help you find your way around Prescott. Eve gave us a ride out to Watson Lake, and had breakfast waiting in every morning with a friendly note! I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Tempe, Arizona, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My friends and I came up from Phx for an overnight and needed an affordable place to stay. We were very pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and charm at the hostel! We will definitely be be back soon!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Steve F, Owner at Prescott International Travelers Hostel, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Hello. thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to share our hostel with you. Enjoy the rest of lifes journey. Steve
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

An absolutely first-rate traveler's hostel. Bright, safe, cozy, welcoming, and immaculately clean family-run place, on a quiet street only two blocks from the main Square. I stayed here on a cross-country trip, intending to stop for only a night or two, and then lingered for a week, simply because the hostel was such a perfect base for exploring Prescott's downtown bookshops and museums (the Sharlot Hall Museum is just across the street), hearing some local music at Hugo's and the Elks, and accessing the walking routes leading to Fort Whipple and Thumb Butte. This hostel was the perfect base camp for a perfect autumn week. Hostels simply don't come any better than this.

• Stayed November 2013
Steve F, Owner at Prescott International Travelers Hostel, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words and the time it took to write them. Time is the most precious gift and thank you for taking some of yours to say kind things about us, Thanks again, Steve and Eve
Raglan, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I am going to be staying here for a month, I have been here a little over a week and it is going to be hard to say goodbye. Eve, Steve and their kids have created a truly magical home for themselves and their guests. As soon as I stepped through the door I felt very much at home. The bright colors and crazy little trinkets strewn about give the house a very fun and creative vibe. This is a wonderful place for artists to rest and be inspired. I love how everyone that comes through becomes a part of the family. Eve is extremely caring, I can't think of a better role for her than taking in weary travelers and giving them a loving home for a while. I have so enjoyed my time here at Prescott International Travelers Hostel and look forward to the time I have left. Also the prices are great and you sure get your moneys worth, it's nice having someone bring out breakfast and coffee every morning:) The beds are cozy, the showers are hot, and it's only two blocks from the buzzing square. So glad I found this place, what a treasure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Steve F, Owner at Prescott International Travelers Hostel, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoy what what we do, thank you for giving us a chance.
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here for almost two weeks while I was attending a cohort meeting at Prescott College. It was extremely convenient, cozy, and comfortable. Eve treated me like family and was very knowledgeable of the area and its history. And for about $25 per night (including continental breakfast) you can't find a better deal! Thx to Eve and Steve for everything! Xoxo

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Steve F, Owner at Prescott International Travelers Hostel, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your time and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, Steve

Been to Prescott International Travelers Hostel? Share your experiences!