“Great gathering place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 181 restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Brand new fine dining restaurant--additional location--flagship restaurant is well-known Carefree Station in Carefree, AZ
Prescott, Arizona
“Great gathering place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Taking visiting friends here was a pleasure as you could sit in or out and the noise level was very low. Food was plentiful and the price was reasonable. They feature more Mexican but have a good variety of all. We asked for bread as the tortilla soup came with none.

Visited October 2013

75% Recommend
Golden Valley, Arizona
“Waiter was inattentive and did an up sale on the rib eye saying and charging for the larger piece than the one actually ordered.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended as the number one choice for restaurants for Prescott and I was very disappointed with the service but the good was excellent.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“One star is too many!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Poor service ( 40 minutes and still no drinks or order taken). When food arrived the fish taco I ordered had less than 1 oz of fish, salad was not dressed and the taste was off. Complaints to hostess, server and manager were ignored. An over priced lunch at $50.00 and we left hungry. I will not return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sedona
“Lucky Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Prescott for the weekend. We were strolling around the charming city in the early afternoon,looking for a place to dine later in the evening. Luckily, we stopped in at Prescott Station to view their menu. We were graciously greeted by Sarah, the hostess, who not only allowed us to view the menu, but proudly took us on a tour of the restaurant. She allowed us to pick out our table for our 7:15 p.m. Reservation. Upon our arrival we were graciously greeted and shown to our table. Our waitress, Stephanie, was pleasant and very attentive. The food prepared and presented very nicely and was delicious. Our
busboy kept tour table cleared, and water glasses filled. We suggest requesting the patio, as a pleasant setting. They have an extensive wine list, and creatively prepared dishes.
Somehow I left my credit card on the table, and our waitress went out of her way to call us, and meet us outside to return it.
It was a very pleasant experience.

Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“This place should be #1!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I cannot believe that this place is not the #1 Restaurant in Prescott on TripAdvisor. The food is outstanding! I had the Buffalo Meatloaf with veggies and house made Mac n Cheese. I did not expect to eat the Mac n Cheese but after one bite I was hooked! It had a smokey flavor that was so unique. The Meatloaf was excellent and the veggies were too. My friend had the Vegetarian Chile Relleno with Fideo. She finished her plate too! Rebecca was our server and she was fantastic...super friendly! I cannot wait to eat here again next time I'm back in town, they kept talking about these world famous desserts and I wish I could've tried them.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere