“Inconsistent but has terrific potential” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 162 Restaurants in Prescott
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brand new fine dining restaurant--additional location--flagship restaurant is well-known Carefree Station in Carefree, AZ
scottsdale
“Inconsistent but has terrific potential”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Dinner entree's at the Prescott Station are off the charts excellent--5 stars out of five stars.
On the other hand, the fish tacos are not good. The fish they use in the tacos is not well prepared, the beans are, in our minds, too spicy to eat, and the tortillas they use for taco shells are either so soft they fall apart or if you order the blue corn tortillas, they are so hard they crumble in your hands.

We absolutely believe this restaurant will be a winner and we definitely will go back---just not for fish tacos.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

carefree,az.
“Prescott's Best by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Finally a great restaurant in Prescott. Very creative menu featuring fresh and natural ingredients with an international vibe. Quality and service were outstanding,we'll be back soon especially for the Halibut with Emperor rice.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona
“New Restaurant - worth a look!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We have eaten at Prescott Station four times now, and being Prescott locals, it is always nice to try something new.

Overall, the food is quite good, the flavor complimentary and the portions appropriate. They have an organic margherita that is the best we have enjoyed in town.

You can tell they are trying hard and the experience improves each visit. On our first visit they completely forgot the chicken in my pasta dish. The look of horror on the servers face was priceless. We all start somewhere - I think the Prescott Station has great potential.

Visited July 2012
Prescott, Arizona
“Service and food quality not consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Not quite sure how many stars to give this place. I've been for lunch three times. The first two times were different in that once the service was very slow and the second time the service was excellent. Both visit 1 and visit 2 involved great food, however. I had fish tacos/corn tortillas the first time. The beans were spicy, but I like spicy. One friend got the fish tacos with the blue corn tortillas; the tortillas crumbled to a point where she got a fork and just ate the filling. The other friend found the shrimp tacos too spicy. Second visit I ordered the Navajo turkey sandwich. Great! My friend ordered the vegetable chile relleno which she loved. Third time I go back, I order the fish taco/corn tortillas again. My friend ordered the Navajo sandwich. The waiter was adorable but seemed to hate his job. My tacos blew out (tortillas fell apart) and I ate the inside with a fork. The Indian bread around my friend's Navajo sandwich blew out as well. It's disappointing when service and food quality are inconsistent.

Visited August 2012
Kingman, Arizona
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great ambiance and service. the food was amazing! Rib eye, seafood lasagna, and the "spicy" brownie! oh my goodnes.

Visited August 2012