“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 162 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Tucson, Arizona
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had looked at the menu prior to our arrival in Prescott and knew that we had to stop here. To start we had a corn dog wrapped in bacon, a burger, deep fried olives and cheese curds. The main draw were the deep fried deserts of which we had a deep fried twinkie and an oreo. Nothing can describe the wave of euphoria that hits your taste buds. It was a sugar rush beyond anything I've had before! I could only imagine what a deep fried candy bar tasted like, but that will have to wait until next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Long Beach, California
“Stopped here for a snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

While wandering around on a warm fall day we weren't really hungry but wanted a snack so we tried this place. It was cool, clean, and pleasant inside. We enjoyed our root beer floats to some good music, and left energized and refreshed. Thanks!

Visited October 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“FLAVOR EXPLOSION IN MY MOUTH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place is the bomb!!! I have eaten here on several occasions and tried something different every time and have never been disappointed. The chicken sandwich and the Hamburger are delicious when you're in the mood for a meal. The chicken fries with brown gravy made me think I'd died and gone to heaven. And since they come in two sizes, you can either opt for a snack or a more satisfying meal. My personal favorite (and one I get at least once a week) is the chocolate covered bacon. Yes. I said it. Chocolate covered bacon. The best of both worlds and oh so good. I dare you to have just one. Seriously though, I don't eat out because I generally like only my own cooking. The Devil's Pantry is the ONLY place I frequent without hesitation. Friendly quick service, delivery all along the Row, fantastic food.....I won't go anywhere else. The perfect place to stop after a night of dancing. Thanks, Devil's Pantry!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“New loyal customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Amazing service! Love these people! Deliver to any bar or hotel or anywhere! You must eat here. Dipping sauces are great. Food made with care.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prescott
“Second and last Visit.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

After the first visit, we said never again but when relatives came to town and we were downtown, they wanted to try it. The fried Oreos were very good but other than that, the food was less than impressive. Their signature apple fries and french fries were greasy, cold and mushy. We were the only people in there at the time and it took FOREVER to get our food and then it came out one at a time with the last in our party receiving their food 20 minutes after the first ones got theirs. Everyone agreed that the prices were steep for what you actually get for your money. Add the ridiculous wait time to that and I assure you we won't be back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere