“Good food, slow service. Not for kids!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Prescott, AZ
“Good food, slow service. Not for kids!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went here on mother's day. I was breastfeeding my 3 month old son, sitting in a booth in the corner. The owners wife was rude to us because I was feeding my child. Shame on you Bryan's Bistro! Will never go here again and will never recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prescott, Arizona
“great food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went New Year's eve. great menu, food is very good. The wait between the 2nd and main course was terribly long. Also- a long wait to get the bill. All very confusing as the Jardin was not that busy. Recommend trying lunch, we had a much better experience during the day.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Should Have Known”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Should have listened to the little voice in my head that said "Strip malls and restaurants don't go together"! Food was not fit for consumption and I could have give someone on the street the tip because there was NO SERVICE, the server stood and sent text messages for 1 solid hour. This place is a joke!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Monarch Beach, CA
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner here with my family...we had a great meal, service was terrific. The place was small, but that seemed to add to the coziness. Highly recommend. This type of place is helping Prescott on the way to become a foodie destination! Keep up the good work.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Good food, good service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went to lunch here with five other ladies to celebrate a birthday. They were very accomodating and kindly let us bring our own birthday cake in, even serving it for us. Everyone enjoyed their food, with a total of 5 different entrees eaten at our table (one being a gluten-free pasta dish, which was nice to see). The service was good and the atmosphere was very nice for a special lunch outing. We did not order cocktails or wine, but I was pleased with the menu for both. I will have to bring my husband with me for dinner upon my return.

• Visited November 2012