“first time last time” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
“first time last time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was in the mood for a burger a good healthy burger as I heard a lot about this place. A 7oz cheeseburger is $7+ so partner and I decided to split one. The attendant was quite mundane rather abrupt and there were only 3 people in the restaurant on Veteran's Day. A cell rang and the person got out of her chair stood next to me @ the counter and talking loudly. I looked at the employee who said, "what can I do?" Ordered a side of sweet potato fries. Service was mundane, the prices way too much, food mundane, and the fries were fried/burnt. Took most to the dog.
There is nothing memorable about this place, unless you are a person who wants a burger @ any cost this is your place. Next time In and Out

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Bland, overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I really don't understand how this place has such a high review. Its a burger place that prides itself on gigantic burgers. Unfortunately, it is not seasoned in the least, and the toppings don't really save it. In addition, it is very overpriced. I could have gone to much better Red Robin, or similar, for about the same pricing. The woman running the place asked me for my opinion, as we were first timers. I told her she probably didn't want it, but she insisted. I told her how I felt, that it really was bland and needed seasonings. She really took it as an insult, getting defensive instantly. I warned her :(

Save your money, not worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Yes it is a big burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

First off order the 7 oz burger. I ordered the 10 oz burger and it was big. However, it was delicious and the fries were crispy and hot. The burger has the fixinns on it and it is big. If there are two then order the 10 oz burger for two. It is 20 bucks and a great deal. Casual seating, picnic tables in the middle and tables along the edge. The GPS was slightly wrong. It is located in the mall on the other side of the building the GPS takes you to.

Again burger was great and the chicken pieces looked great also. Fun place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarkdale, AZ
“Good burgers, generous portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Delicious burgers; the burgers are very thick and just the right amount of grease. Great fries and the shakes are wonderful as well.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Didn't know this place existed, but now I do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

While driving through Prescott, I came across this place and decided to stop. It was well worth it. You can order a burger in 4 different sizes (starting at 7 oz). I got a 10 oz with a strawbeeery shake. Um, yea, it was GOOD. I will be back.

• Visited August 2013