“Best Semi-Fast Food and Lots Of It” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Glendale, Arizona
“Best Semi-Fast Food and Lots Of It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Had a pilots meeting to attend in Prescott, Arizona (WINGS) (FAAST) and, after asking around where we (wife and myself) could get a good hamburger, most said go to Bill's Grill. The location is just up the road from the famous or, "INFAMOUS" Whiskey Row, that Prescott is well known for. We were greated by the best waitress EVER, Cali R, and she took the time to explain all of the ins and outs of Bill's fine Semi-fast foods. Yes, I have her permission to use her name here. She is just a beautiful person both inside and out so try to sit in her area she'll make you feel right at home. Anyway, we decided on the fish and chips rather than a hamberger. Oh, we also got the sweet potato fries and it comes with cole slaw. The fish was to die for. Cali explained that Bill's uses separate frying oils for everything. No mixing!! Hence: you get the taste of just what you are eating. For you folks who bad mouth everything that isn't a five star restaurant please know this. This is a semi-fast food restaurant. Just the basics. But, great food and more than most will be able to eat. We took home two meals each. Oh, they have a nice selection of tap beers if you are into that. If you're in Prescott and looking for an inexpensive place to grab a quick and really good fast meal you just can't get better than Bill's. One other thing. They don't take credit cards and debit cards will cost you an extra .50 to use. Suggest you take some cash with you. Be sure to tip Cali and say hi for us. Ron and Pam.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prescott, AZ
“Excellent food, bright environment and beer is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

First time here. I had the Fish Po-Boy which came on a pretzel bun. They have a good selection of craft beers which I tried. My wife had a burger. Both were excellent. Thursdays is seafood night and I will be back to try that.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
StellarBlu
“Love the hamburgers and salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great little place. Decent value. Fries are extra with burgers (just so ya know ...). It's a really popular place so it can be busy! Lots of tables.

Food is well-prepared and pretty delicious.

Parking is a little scarce -- a combination of limited parking lot and street parking.

Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting at Bill's Grill right now eating the BEST BBQ chicken sandwich! It has onion strings, banana peppers and applewood smoked bacon in a pretzel bun. I ordered Asian slaw as a side and the whole meal is amazing! I'm so happy our sleepy little town has such a great restaurant to stop in and have a late lunch. The service is impeccable.....I love this place!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, AZ
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat and loved it. The staff was great, fast with a good sense of humor. The burger menu looks awesome, but we did not partake. I had a chicken sandwich that was one of the best ever. And my wife loved her sandwich. Great beer selection too! Might go again on this trip.

Visited August 2013