“One of the worst Mexican places in Arizona” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Mexican
Prescott, Arizona
“One of the worst Mexican places in Arizona”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was so upset with the dirty salad bar and the awful food I called their office in Phoenix. They shuttled me around and told me to write a letter. No one said I am sorry and we will correct it. Food inspectors need to watch this place! I also ordered the chicken fajita and it came out so chopped up that I could not taste nor identify it as chicken. Stay away until they get cleaned up!

Visited April 2012

Prescott, Arizona
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

this place is great. it serves a great taquito, which is hard to find in this town. the red taco sauce is great!

Visited May 2012
Arizona
“Don't waste your money, or your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Fililbertos is a new mexican quick serve type of restaurant in Prescott. My family loves mexican food, so we decided to try it about a week after they opened. My daughter was sick, so we opted to use the drive-thru. There were only five cars in front of us and it took an hour to get to the pick-up window. The young lady at the pick-up window tried to give us the wrong change and then tried to give us someone else's order. Rather than going to the food prep area to check on our order, she stood there. In the 15 minutes that followed, I had a chance to observe the service area. There was garbage on the ground, and the floors were filthy. We finally got our food and drove home, hoping at least the food would be tasty. Wrong, one bite and it all went into the trash. The food was also more expensive then mexican places in town that have delicious food.

• Visited September 2011