“Great trip to Prescott” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Prescott
Phoenix, United States
“Great trip to Prescott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

A wonderful place in a great location. We couldn't be happier with the condition of the room and the overall condition of the Hampton Inn. It was very similar to much higher priced hotels. We would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Hi JamesD from Phoenix,
So glad you had a great trip to Prescott and especially enjoyed our hotel, the Prescott Hampton Inn. Thank you for noticing how nicely are rooms are appointed and the overall warmth of our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again when you come up North! Have a blessed Holiday Season.

273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love this hotel!! The lobby is huge and welcoming. They offer warm cookies when checking in, and the rooms are very cozy. The beds are comfortable and they have DirecTV. The staff is friendly and they have thought of all of the little accommodations. There are shops and restaurants close by (walking distance). I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hello GClementAZ,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your very positive review! We really try our best to make our hotel, the Prescott Hampton Inn, a pleasurable and enjoyable stay and I'm pleased that we succeeded. We hope that you will come back up and experience our courthouse lighting, we are Arizona's Christmas City and it's a special time. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Kindly,
Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We chose this hotel based on other TripAdvisor opinions. Unfortunately, some guests in the room next to us came to party with friends all night. So just hope if you stay there that you are among other guests who want a good night's sleep.

Other than that, it's a nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Hello Lifeisverygood2 from Albuquerque,
Although we want all of our guest to be themselves and have a good time, we do not want it at the expense of other guests comfort...I'm sorry you did not rest well and the other room kept you awake. I hope that when you come to Prescott again you will stay with us and we can make sure you have a pleasurable stay. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Susie, Marketing Manager
Saint Johns, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay overall. We thought we had a good location where we could just walk a flight of stairs to breakfast and the lobby, however, it turned out to be quite loud in our room during the night. We could hear everything going on in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Hi Missy W. from St John, AZ.,
So sorry to hear that the lobby was loud and it disrupted your sleep. Sometimes our guest do hang out there, visit and play cards and the sound can travel. I hope you will come and stay with us again and we will put you in a different location. Have an awesome Christmas holiday and if you come for the Courthouse Lighting on the 7th make sure to stay with us, we decorate our hotel especially nice!
Roosevelt, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I mainly stayed at this Hampton Inn because of the location - it was close to where I needed to be the next day. I stayed one night, the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable but when I tried to leave in the morning I found I was locked in my room. The dead bolt seemed to be broken and wouldn't release. I called the front desk and the woman came right away to help and said most likely the lock was loose but she couldn't do anything until the maintenance man came because the screw on the lock that needed to be tightened was on the inside (my side) of the door. Fortunately I was on the ground floor so if there had been an emergency I could have climbed out the window. I always carry a Leatherman Multi Tool that has scissors and screw drivers on it, so I got that out and turned the screw until it was tight enough for the handle to engage the lock and the door opened, to my great relief! I am an older woman who often travels solo and have never had this experience before, and realize it can happen at any hotel. I guess the moral of this story is be prepared for any eventuality when you travel. For Christmas I am buying everyone in my family Leatherman Multi Tools! I did check out early because I was still unsure of the door, even though the maintenance man came to fix it. The hotel manager did discount my room with many apologies for my bad experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Lyndal from Roosevelt, AZ.
Well that is quite an experience! We do love our guests and want them to stay but getting locked in your room is not our idea (or yours) of a good time. I sincerely apologize for your frustrating experience. I'm glad you had your Leatherman with you so you could get yourself out, even before our maintainance man got there. Rest assured, everything is fixed and I hope you will consider staying with us again. Our front desk man, Larry, just showed me his micro-Leatherman that he keeps on his keychain and said it is something he uses all the time, maybe I need to get me one too! Have a wonderful fall and again I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
Susie, Marketing Manager
Childress, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I'm pretty obsessive about hotels and their cleanliness and comfort. Never worried for a minute. Outstanding room and clean. Sheets and bed cover both freshly washed and clean. Bathroom very clean. Breakfast and dining area very clean and stocked well. Very nice breakfast staff assisting a good size crowd. Good food, except the scrambled eggs. Will stay again and will highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Hello Lilbish from Childress, Texas,
Wow, your review means so much to us because cleanliness is of utmost important at our hotel! We want you to feel safe and comfortable and I'm thankful you noticed our efforts and most importantly enjoyed your stay! We hope to serve you again soon when you are in the Prescott area. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with our stay here. The front desk was super accommodating. We had a beautiful view of the multi-color fall trees on the hills behind the hotel. The lobby was really pretty. We are never crazy about the eggs at Hampton Inns, but otherwise, the breakfast was plentiful and had a lot of variety. There was ample seating for breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hello Newmexes from Albuquerque,
Thank you for your high recommendation of our hotel, the Prescott Hampton Inn. We really do care about the feedback from our valued guest, your nice comments regarding our friendly staff and beautiful lobby are much appreciated. The fall leaves have been just gorgeous and the warm afternoons so inviting, I'm glad you came at a time that you could enjoy them.
If you can, make a trip to Prescott during the Christmas season and see our town all decked out for the holidays!
Enjoy the Sandia's, they are breathtaking when the sun sets and they look like the color of watermellons!
Susie, Marketing Director

Been to Hampton Inn Prescott? Share your experiences!