“This might be my favorite Arizona hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, Az.
“This might be my favorite Arizona hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great Staff consistently provides the best service!! Love the pool, hotel grounds are very nice! Rooms are clean and comfortable. When I travel with my kids and husband I stay at another brand but after a recent bad experience I may have to become a loyal Hampton family traveler!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I work for the state of AZ and find myself in the Prescott area very often. I always stay at this hotel. I can't say enough great things about this place! My husband has also come with me sometimes and he loves this hotel as much as I do. The location is perfect, right off the main drag, so I can get to all the places I need to in the area. There is a mall next door (walking distance up a small hill) with a Wildflower (and plenty of other dining options). The hotel itself has a very nice indoor pool with a hot tub and a small, shallow pool for the little ones. There is also a small fitness room (three machines) and the hotel has an agreement with a gym witihin walking distance so if you are staying at the hotel, you can use the gym. The rooms are always so clean and so comfy. Cozy is the word we find ourselves using all the time, actually. Breakfast is always tasty, with plenty of selection and I've never seen a lack of anything. Mon-Thurs. evenings there are snacks in the lobby (veggies, chips n dip, soda etc). And like all Hamptons, there are cookies in the evening and coffee always available. The front desk staff is fantastic and so friendly. Check-in is always a breeze-takes about 1 min, literally. Excellent hotel, excellent value. Thank you Hampton Inn Prescott for becoming a home away from home while working (and now for pleasure just for the heck of it sometimes too)!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Idaho, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed here after a long drive and arrived without reservations. The desk clerk was very accommodating and quickly got us checked into a room at a reasonable price. The room was very clean and comfortable. After such a long drive it was nice to be able to walk from the hotel to Trader Joes (short walk) and purchase a few things for the rest of the trip. Costco is also very close, so we were easily able to gas up the car at the cheaper Costco gas price.

The morning breakfast was wonderful. It included scrambled eggs, bacon, browned potatoes (all very good), hard boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, very good fruit and so much more. It was more than enough for us. The breakfast area was very comfortable and spacious. The hotel was pretty full, so we were glad to find a table, but I noticed that there were a few folding tables that were put out to make sure everyone had a place to sit. I was sad to not be able to try out their pool, because it looked very welcoming.

Overall a nice hotel with great staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

From the time I walked into the Hotel the staff was so friendly and made you feel so welcome I was overwhelmed. The room was very clean and comfortable. Cudos to the owners because they know exactly what makes there guest happy. From the cookies at the front desk to the hot breakfast in the morning. We ran into one problem our Air conditioner went out around midnight we called the front desk and they were there immediately. Unfortunately the hotel was booked and they could not change us to another room. The worker was very accommodating offering us cold drinks and fans. I could not sleep as it was a little stuffy and uncomfortable. However the hotel did not charge us for the night. It would have been nice to be comp'd for another stay. With that being said The Hampton was a great overall experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel a few nights a week now for the past several months and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff have been very thoughtful and accomadating. The rooms are always immaculate and the breakfast and evening appetizers delicious! I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was a great place to stay my family really enjoyed themselves. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very caring. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast thanks to the Hampton Inn we had a good stay and would love to return.

• Stayed July 2012
Safford, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

When I went to check in, the lady at the front desk informed me I had two rooms booked for me from Hotels.com so we went to work to get one cancelled. She was so helpful geting this done. She also put some blue ice in their freezer which was customer service plus. My room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast offerings were the best I'd had in a very long time. They even had Activa and Yolait yogurt, frest frut and ect. so I was very pleased. The lady kept things stocked and clean at all times. So congratualtions to the manager for training and hiring such wonderful help plus being a sponsor for the Cowboy Poet and Music Gathering . Thank you!! I will return.
Lou Ann

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Prescott? Share your experiences!