“Really wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Prescott, Arizona
“Really wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I went with a friend to celebrate her birthday and we had a wonderful meal and dining experience. We've both eaten here many times, but last night really stood out! I usually order the Chicken Martini which is excellent (huge portion!). Being a Friday night the place was packed and that is always a good thing. No one likes to be the only one in a restaurant, so we didn't mind the noise. It actually makes me feel more alive when I'm in a lively restaurant. I agree with other reviewers that the exception would be an intimate date. Our waiter suggested a fish special and even showed us one that someone else had ordered as he was walking it by our table. It looked fabulous and we quickly made up our minds that we both wanted to order it. He suggested, and this was much appreciated, that being a large portion, we might want to order one and split it. We did, and he even portioned it out at our table onto two plates for us. We took our first bite and we were blown away. It was a Red Snapper with a lemon butter wine sauce and capers, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, lots of grape tomatoes served over kind of a rice pilaf. One of the best meals I've had in a restaurant recently for sure and it was the perfect amount of food. We ate every last bite, and were completely satisfied. Also enjoyed the very hearty poor of Chardonnay and the Greek salad on the side. It's also always encouraging that Rosa is always there overseeing operations and it is obvious that she is truly passionate about her business. We will continue to come back again and again!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tempe, Arizona
“Genuine Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had the Fettuccine Alfredo w/chcicken and it was excellent! The serving was large the service was very good and the atmosphere was excellent. Definately will stop in here again.

Visited May 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“It's a loud family atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everyone enjoyed their food. Not one single complaint about the food!! The service was average, not great, not bad. But it is LOUD so it's not a good place for an intimate dinner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“really great service with an accomondating chief”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Authentic, family owned and run Italian restaurant. I was craving a sea food pasta and, not seeing it on the menu asked the waiter if the chief could handle an off menu order. While the comment did catch him off guard at first he recovered and said, sure! I asked him to merely add the sea food appetizers offered to a nice angle hair pasta with red sauce.

WOW. They did it up and then some.

Service, price and really good food.

Second time I have tried this place and both times good stuff.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Really Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The atmosphere is fun, service was great & food was outstanding! The long lines should have been my first clue as to how wonderful the food was. The entire time we were there, it was a constant sea of people. We were a part of a large party and everyone was so pleased with their meals. I ordered a pizza and I was in heaven! They even offer gluten free options.

Visited April 2014