“A Love Story” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Right across from the courthouse and whiskey row. Dine-in or take out. We have Happy hour all day Mondays and Saturday Nights from 8- 10.
Sydney, Australia
“A Love Story”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

During my stay in Prescott I realised that delivery to my location is either refused or impossible to describe when placing an order - but no loss - I decided to pickup an 18" "Bill's Favourite" pizza and was not disappointed.

The sausage was clearly premium quality, fresh and a world away from most pizza stores these days. The sauce, likewise, was fresh - I loved the combination of pesto and tomato base in the sauce.

I knew I would never be able to eat the whole pizza, but also knew it would keep - indeed it did. I am very much in love with these pizzas and can comfortably say that the pizza I had last night was easily the best pizza I have ever had! Definitely going back while in Prescott!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

So Cal
“Salad was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had a large antipasto and a couple of pepperoni slices. Pizza was average to good, but salad was the bomb. Would go back just for that.

Visited December 2012
grants pass, OR
“Amazing food and waiters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had lunch here today and it was AMAZING!! Our waiter, Derick, was very helpful and attentive. We then noticed that all the wait-staff was helpful, even going so far as opening the door for patrons that were leaving, but without being phoney about it. OK, the pizza . . . I had sausage, caramelized onion and basil. The onions were actual pieces of onion that were caramelized and the sausage was large pieces, not just pellets of sausage! Next time we visit our friends in Prescott we will be insisting on going here again!! Thank you!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great slice of pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am a picky picky person when it comes to my pizza, so the 4 stars is a high rating in my book. The service was ok, thankfully for the pizza it saved the day as I had a slice of pepperoni and also a slice of veggi and they were both filled with full flavors of cheese and the crust you could tell was hand tossed to order and also had some great ingredients in it. You could taste the olive oil in the pizza and the red sauce was sweet enough to tickle your taste buds and not too spicy at all. Price was only $2.50 a slice which is cheap in my book. Where I come from a slice is usually $3-5 a slice. I wish I lived closer to this place, but I know every time I visit Prescott I will be a fan of bills. Tip- if you do not like to much greese, ask them to get your a slice with less grease and they will. Best place to sit is by the front windows, if you sit in the middle your will have people waiting around you for your order

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Best pizza in Prescott with a wide selection of toppings. Prices are a little high but the taste and quality are worth it. The decor is what you would expect in a small town locally owned pizza restaurant. Homey and cozy not fancy. Even though the restaurant is on the Square downtown parking is not a problem at night. Try it you'll like it.

• Visited November 2012