“Great Breakfast Food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 162 Restaurants in Prescott
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Breakfast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I went there last Sunday, good service, clean dinning room, good food, my wife ordered the omelet it was huge we could of and should of split it. We will go back there again when we visit Prescott next time. I had the waffle with 2 eggs and blue berries, very good too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Prescott, Arizona
“Will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Visited for the first time yesterday and was VERY impressed! Great service, delish food and nice atmosphere. The portions are HUGE and aptly priced, had the tuna melt and had to eat it with a fork as it was so THICK...but YUMMY! My mom had the french dip and kept raving about it. It took me forever to finish my meal, we had arrived shortly before closing time and ended up being the last patrons in the place, still we weren't rushed but treated with the utmost courtesy. EVERY employee was friendly and welcoming, such a breath of fresh air in this day and age. Cant wait to go back and try other items, they are well worth the visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson Arizona
1,635 helpful votes 1,635 helpful votes
“Lots of atmosphere and too much food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Unlike the previous reviewer, we were never told about the huge portions here. When we came in, it was a bit after lunch hour, and there was nobody seated near us, so we could not spy on their food. We loved the atmosphere. Very Western, Very Cowboy, Very Ranchers.
The restaurant is super clean, and not a particle of dust on those many artifacts hanging everywhere. Servers are friendly, and if you sit in a booth, it is very cozy.
We ordered what we thought were lunch sandwiches, and we got more than we eat at dinner. More than half the food had to be thrown out. By that time, there were more people around us, and all were doggie-bagging their food home, or leaving it on the plates. Such waste is unnecessary, and as delicious as our choices were, we could not really enjoy, as there was just too much and we lost our appetites quickly.
Wish we had been warned, or wish the portions were a more regular size. We like to order meals and eat them, not either take them home or leave them on the plate.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Huge portions and super friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Nine of us went for lunch. Good thing our waitress told us the portions were large enough to split. My friend and I split a chicken sandwich with melted cheese and grilled mushrooms. We each had a side salad . The salad was fresh and very ample. Our chicken was tasty too.
Our waitress couldn't have been more accommodating and gave us separate checks.
The place is very kitschy with lots of stuff to see on the walls.
I would highly recommend it for lunch.

Visited August 2013
Clark, New Jersey
“Delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The menu seems pricey until you see the serving sizes. I had a short stack of pancakes and a side of bacon, the pancakes almost filled the plate and I wasn't able to finish it but they were good pancakes, the bacon was delicious. The service was friendly and fast. If I return to Prescott I will return here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere