“Great food, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 184 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Prescott, Arizona
“Great food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been to Pasquale's Place in the past, but my experience this night surpassed all of them. The food was fantastic, the lobster ravioli was incredible! They have retsina (a Greek wine) and it went well with everything. The dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) were excellent. Even though the restaurant got busy after we arrived, the servers made sure that we had everything we needed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Service and food less then desired!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went with a group for lunch. Service was decent but that is all that can be said. Half of us said we would never return, the other half might. Food was mediocre. Noise level was so bad we could not converse with those at other end of table, there were only 6 of us. That said since this has been a favorite of mine since it opened, I was very disappointed, and sorry I had recommended Pasquale's

Visited July 2013
Green Valley, Arizona
“Some good, some bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Recently ate here with friends when visiting in Prescott. Overall I was somewhat disappointed in the experience. Positives were service was very timely and attentive, portions were quite large, and prices were fair for the quantity of food. Downsides was that the food was average at best. I ordered the wiener schnitzel which was very dry and overcooked. Heavy on the bread crumbs and light on the flour. German potato salad was ok, coleslaw had a very so/ so dressing, and the blue cheese dressing on the house salad was very thick and did not have a very strong blue cheese flavor. Others had jagerschnitzel and chicken picatta. I did not taste these but they said they were good and overall they looked better than the wiener schnitzel. Overall the experience was average and I would probably not return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“So much food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I walked in expecting a Greek restaurant and was initially disinterested in everything on the menu. However, once I looked a little closer, I became a little more interested.
We unknowingly walked in shortly before they closed but we would never have known by the service. In some restaurants, if you walk in shortly before closing time, the service is horrible and passive aggressive but we were helped by two the friendly people I've encounted in food service.
I eventually decided on a meal (Jagerschnizel) and it was the biggest plate I've ever seen! They gave me such much food for a very reasonable price AND the food was excellent. According to my boyfriend, the beer menu is filled with excellent German beers and he was beyond excited.
We returned the next day just for a drink and the two servers from before recognized us and made us feel like VIPs!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prescott, Arizona
“Charming feel of a European cafe with good food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I live in Prescott Valley and had driven by Pasquale's twice in the last two weeks and it was closed. I freaked and thought, "How can Pasquales's be closed. It's one of my favorite places to eat in Prescott." After checking tripadvisor, I discovered they're closed on Sunday. I'm much relieved. In the process, I realized I had never written a review. We moved here from So Cal, so a bit snobby. We promised ourselves we wouldn't eat at any chain restaurants for a year. It's been three years and we still don't eat at chains. Pasquale's is listed as Italian. I'd say it's more Mediterranean. There is a much wider range than just Italian. I wanted to go there for Valentines Day. We didn't have reservations. They were packed, but they figured out how to make room for us. The food is good, comfort food. The people are friendly. It's my little European cafe in Prescott. Is there anything else I need to say?

• Visited February 2013