“Top Notch Out of the Ordinary Desserts” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tammie COE Cakes MJ Bread
4410 N 40th St, Ste 5, Phoenix, AZ 85018-4145 (Camelback East)
602-840-3644
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #478 of 2,595 Restaurants in Phoenix
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Phoenix, Arizona
“Top Notch Out of the Ordinary Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've been ordering specialty cakes and treats from Tammie Coe since I moved here 9 years ago. If you're looking for a customized dessert with an artistic flare for your special event, this is the place to go.

Ever since we ordered a Louis Vitton handbag cake for my daughter's wedding shower we were hooked! The best part is that her creations not only look awesome, but taste amazing. Fresh moist cakes, delicious fillings and fondant that is never overly-sweet like most.

We also like her cupcakes and out of the ordinary cookies. The rosemary polenta sables are my favorite :)

Visited October 2012

AZ
“Hidden Gem in Phoenix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This bakery is next to the uber famous La Grande Orange. But If you've been to La Grande Orange you would have noticed the amazing colorful hat shaped fondant cakes made by Tammie Coe Cakes next door. There are also the Ooey Gooey cupcakes that are to delicious! From what I understand, Tammie Coe and MJ are a husband and wife team. MJ makes all the artisan breads sold at La Grande Orange. Next time you're in Phoenix be sure to give this place a try!

Visited May 2012
Austin
“No Tammie Coe this Christmas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2008

I love, love, love Tammie Coe cakes and look forward to having one at Christmas. They have shipped one to me overnight (I live in Texas) for the past several years. I am really disappointed that I won't be able to have one this year. Evidently she can't ship cakes due to small staff. My family will be so sadl