“Great Breakfast Place!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peppersauce Cafe
3937 E Anne Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040-1917 (South Mountain)
602-438-6602
Neighborhood: South Mountain
Poulsbo Washington
“Great Breakfast Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great little breakfast place. I had the huevous rancherous and my friend had the chorizo con huevous burrito. Both were outstanding meals and the staff was very attentive.

Visited May 2012

Tempe, Arizona
“A Good Restaurant Turned Awful by New Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Peppersauce Cafe reopened under new management earlier this year, and since this was my favorite restaurant for quite awhile my husband and I decided to go back for lunch today after hearing it was open again. BIG mistake. If you were used to the previous Peppersauce, don't bother wasting your money at this new version. The food was of a very poor quality, and both my husband and I had a very hard time eating what we were served. I ended up taking two bites of the sandwich and not eating any more because it was so bad. My husband ate his sandwich but only because he had no other choice if he wanted to eat before the end of the work day.

In addition to the low quality food, we were also unhappy with the service we received in the end. My husband and I have both worked in restaurants before and know that it's pretty much restaurant etiquette 101 to not charge a customer for a meal they won't eat due to it being poorly made and to also send over a manager when something like that happens. Try to keep your customer happy and regain their business. Instead, we never saw a manager and were charged for the full meal without anyone saying anything about it to us. I spent $27 on food that I could have made better in my own home for 20% of that price. Again, I urge anyone considering to eat here not to. It's a waste of your money and your time, and you will leave there with nothing but disappointment left on your lips.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the Patty Melt...the hours are limited to check before you go. It's hiding off 40th street.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008