“Good pub food/pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Santisi Brothers Pizzeria

Santisi Brothers Pizzeria
2710 W Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85053-7500 (Deer Valley)
(602) 789-7979
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Powell, Ohio
“Good pub food/pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by hotel since it was in walking distance. Two sizes of pizzas 10" & 16" the menu was in small print with many items and descriptions. Several speciality pizzas. Prices a bit high but do have specials. Walls filled with TV's so plenty of sports to watch. Waitress' friendly and helpful would go again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Coldest mug of beer in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been going here for years, my husband since they opened! The coldest beer and a wonderful selection of drafts! They pride theirselves in their own recipe in the Giovanni wings! Sweet and spicy....irresistible. They serve some of the best pizza in town and with the expanded menu there is something for everyone! And for you sports fans....walls of TVs! Check it out!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Astoria, Illinois
“Great place to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a good spot to kick back, relax, and have some fun with family and friends. My dad took my brother and I to Santisi Brothers at least 2 times when we were on vacation in Phoenix, and we had a blast playing the games, sampling the wings/pizza, devouring food, and watching the D-backs.

Visited September 2012
Soda Springs, Idaho
“Need more information”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ordered a piazza...like room service (from my hotel) After reading the entire menus that was available in my room I placed my delivery order...was given a total and wait time. The piazza arrived...it was MORE money than I was told...the delivery guy said yea that's your delivery charge...I said yea...well that's you tip! I open the box and my piazza is covered in jalapenos and banana peppers. I am irritated. I called back...their response was you didn't hold the peppers...I said you didn't list peppers...sorry for your choice she said...WHAT! I went to the hotel manager gave him a look and what was said...he said he gets complaints all the time and started gathering the menus and grew them out!

Visited March 2013
Moab, Utah
“Best Place In Phoenix For Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although both my visits were on a Friday night and the place was packed to capacity, the service was good and the pizza was great. They also offer about 6 different versions of wings and the ones I tried were delicious. If you're into sports, there are at least 50 tv's on the walls with different games on each. I will definitely make Santisi Brothers Pizza a regular stop when visiting Phoenix.

• Visited April 2013